Chapter 5: Battle of Damuis hill pt.1

Start from the beginning

*BBBBBRRRRRRRRR*

*BOOM*

*BOOM*

*BBBBBRRRRRRRRR*

The wyverns riders were killed by A-30 thunderbolt chain guns and missiles. The wyverns lost 489 wyverns riders and the survives had 11 wyverns riders.

The ground forces lost 11,237 army. The imperial commander was the only one survived.

Imperial soldier 1: This isn't war!! This is massacre!!!

Imperial soldier 2: Commander! What shall we do!! Can we retreat!!

Imperial commander: Retreat was never an option!! We must fight back!!

Imperial soldier 3: But-

Imperial commander: That's an order!!

With that, They're march towards the hill, leaving their dead comrades in the dirty ground. They keep march. Until.....

*BOOM*

*BOOM*

*BOOM*

*BOOM*

*GUNSHOTS SOUNDS*

The multiple bullets killed the alot of imperial soldiers.

Imperial soldier 1: AAAAHHHH!!! MY LEG!!!

Imperial soldier 2: MOMMY!!! MOMMY!!! I SCARED!!!

Imperial soldier 3: WHAT KIND OF MONSTROUS ARE WE FIGHTING!!!!????

Imperial soldier 4: PLEASE!!! END THIS!!! END THIS MADNESS!!!!

Imperial commander: KEEP PUSHING MAN!!!! WE ALMOST THEIR!!!

The imperial army are hammer by the bullets, Until.....

*EXPLOSION SOUND*

The shockwave crash the imperial in the way. When the dust disappear, It is revealed to be a black armour mech...

The mechs appear infront of the imperial soldiers, Many were terrified as they saw their red eyes, Standing their

The mechs appear infront of the imperial soldiers, Many were terrified as they saw their red eyes, Standing their....... Menacingly. They're look down and fired their giant rifles killing them all. One of the mech look down the injured imperial commander.

Imperial commander: *in pain* H-Half mercy.

It didn't talk and raise it's legs and....

Imperial commander: No! NO!! NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

As his last breath, The mech killed the imperial commander with an iron leg, Imperial soldiers were killed in the area. Those who are alive were killed by mechs.

=======

Location: Falmart, Damuis hill, America occupied base.

Jack watch on the screen, He seen the imperial soldiers were killed by Y/B new mech.

USC Mech pilot: [Radio] Sir, All the enemy are neutralized!!

Jack: The battle was not over yet, The empire will send more, Head back to base, Now.

USC Mech pilot: [Radio] Yes sir.

To be continue

=======

Tease for future chapters

???: What signal in the alnus hill?

???: Wh-What the!? How did she see me!?

???: Wait, Are they Japanese?

???: Nien. We must take control of the gate.

(A/N: This is the future chapters, I hope this is good for you guys, See ya)