07

Chapter 07
Photograph : Salad and Unwell

    Something across the lines of overseeing a person's eating schedule isn't stalker behaviour, it's being a good sibling--or well, that's how Rosalyn Brandt sees it. Dragons know how little Cale eats, and even Pen has way more handle and preservation on his schedule despite being a model himself.

That's why, she prepared a home cook meal! Well, not literally, it was made by one of the older maids who helped her since day one but still, she requested the food. That counts for something, right?

    "Noonim!" A silver gray-haired fourteen year old ran towards her just as her foot step inside the elevator. The woman blinks at the tall teen actor as she pressed the g button, "Oh? Lark! How are you?"

"I'm doing quite well!" Lark cheekily nudges her shoulder, "So~ how about you? And is that a lunch box I see? Who is it for?"

    Rosalyn hums thoughtfully, well, it wasn't so strange that Lark himself had noticed the lunch box. She usually dines in on restaurants, take outs or just simply dietary meals, and the one in her hands are full of calories - totally not suited for her image, at all.

    "Been thriving on my small break!" Rosalyn replied to the first question before mulling over the latter, her lips pressed in a thin line. Why did Lark phrased it as if she was sending this to a lover?

"And this lunch box is for Cale, I have been overlooking his eating schedule! It's quite a mess." Rosalyn briefly shares, her smile remains unchanging whilst the teen besides her blink in confusion.

    "So," Lark hesitantly continued his words, "It's true?" Lark saw the article regarding about the two redheads and their dating 'scandal'.

    Knowing Rosalyn for a period of time ever since then, he thought she would be grumbling about being in such a ridiculous thing and swore to never be in a relationship--not whatever this was. And the fact that she seems so informal with just being casually calling the apparently member of the sovereign like that.

    Although he was also in the small little party that was surrounded by the Korean actor, Lee Soo Hyuk. He had minimally seen a few moments with them together but it was usually rare, the only time that he really got intrigued was when it was lunch time and the two of them were in their own world, sometimes, the older woman would suddenly shove a mouthful of rice to Cale Henituse's mouth.

    With Rosalyn being busy fussing over personal matters than scrolling through the unlikeable social media, she did not know about her current circumstance.

    "True? What is?" Rosalyn's brows furrowed in confusion, but there's also an uncomfortable feeling creeping up her neck.

Lark blinks twice before re-evaluating his thoughts, okay- so it's indeed more plausible that they're just friends. "Oh-, the media caught the both of you during the small party whilst the both of you were waiting near Bloom Hall. Everyone now thinks you're dating, and one of this is the 'evidence' or as they call it."

    Pardon?

    The young boy scratched his cheek meekly, "I guess it's your new scandal of the year..."

    Ex-cuse me??

    Rosalyn blankly stares at the wrapped lunch box in her hand. The cold feeling strangled her neck. Oh. So that's what's making her uncomfortable. The red-haired actress sighs and just shook her head.

    "Never mind. When can ever the media think about our relationship just being platonic? This is like the Alver situation all over again." The woman weeps in her mind but on the outside, she looks ready to rally all over the place with those fiery-lit eyes.