00

Prologue
Photograph : The Dawn's Clemency

Drip.

Swish.

The sound of rapid teardrops of the sky and the hazard wind currents that breeze through harshly, the curtains that has the colour of a strawberry's stem sway as the windows open, unannounced.

Grasping on his hair tightly, he rasps out coughs that came from his throbbing throat. The night showers upon his figure as the moon's luminescent light bathes in his presence.

Tears stream down his cheeks as he gasps for air, his throat struggles with the acid attempting to shoot out of the cave.

His figure moves fast in a hurry, scrambling off the bed with heavy fat tears, he runs to his bathroom, instinctively flicking the light switch and pukes out nothing but blood coating his fingers with the rest, dwindling down on the toilet.

Rust-like eyes shake in disbelief as he cries out a whimper of sadness, millions of questions were circulating inside but the colour that appeared before him paralyzed him.

Red.

The colour of red haunts him to no end.

Red like the colour of blood splattered on the ground.

Red like the locks of hair fell out from above.

Those dull golden eyes and pale face that seemed to be haunting him these years. The unexplainable consequences of sleeping greatly jests him to no circumstance.

Why was it so unfair?

He hastily washes his hands and as soon as the other was finished, he flushed down the pool of blood. He snivelled at the thought as he stares at himself in the mirror, his own dull reddish brown eyes staring tiredly at his reflection.

Ruffled locks of red blood-like hair as it glows under the soft touch of the blue light, Cale Henituse sighs as he leans on the wall.

"How fucking fantastic..."

He stares at his clothes that bled red, he sighs in exasperation as he takes off his clothes and simply throws it on the laundry basket.

He doesn't care if the laundry woman would take his bloody clothes and react badly to the point of screaming.

As long as she does her job and doesn't snitch, he might let her job last long.

Cale heaves out a breath as he walks out of the bathroom and opens the lights, the colour green surrounded the corners of the ceiling.

His dull eyes stare at the never ending cycle of his silent and lonely room, never once had it felt so bright and full of life.

In the corner of the room where all of his books lay, a camera hung tightly beside with a picture of a boy with dark hair and an unsure face as he looked at the camera. The other beside him was another boy with fiery red hair and a wide smile, eccentric but contagious.