Sci Sans x Reader

So. I haven't been updating for the past few hours, I was busy doing my chores and thinking that I don't have anything else to do but remembered that I have an ongoing book so I grabbed my phone and started writing this. Finally, this is going to start in Sans's point of view. Yeah, two of my friends were getting tired of me using Y/n's Point of view first. Sooo, yeahh.
_________________________________________

Sans's POV:

I was reading another thing about experiments with my lab assistant y/n. Alphys got sick and had to go home and rest for a few days, which gives me more time to hang out with y/n.

I found a rather.. interesting experiment in one of Alphys's desk.. Where monsters can impregnate humans even though they don't have a cock. They create one with magic and turn it to however they want so they can have a sexual intercourse with the desired human.

So now, I asked y/n as a lab assistant and my temporary test subject. I should ask for her consent, she probably doesn't want to get uncomfortable around me.

So, I asked the feminine who was twirling her beautiful hair and.. she was mesmerizing. As I was lost at my thoughts, her face suddenly is at my face staring into my eye sockets.

I blushed and she teased me for it, and she gave me her answer. She would love to be in one of my experiments, as long as it is not dangerous.

I then smiled and made a pun. 'Are you made of copper and tellurium? Because you’re CuTe.' (this pun was made by one of my beloved friends who always tells me some puns.) She blushed and giggled at my pun and followed behind me. I was quite nervous.

I then explained the experiment to her and she blushed red. She was covering her face, I asked her if she still wants to continue the experiment with me. She gladly agrees.

I then pinned her down at some random table. I then pulled her bottom wears down and she was blushing hard. I chuckled at her reaction, and asked if this was her first time. She responded with no, it's embarrassing her that she has her bottom wear off.

I chuckled then put my pants down, focusing on making my member. I managed to make one though, I hope it isn't too long nor too thick. But she was flushed upon seeing it.

I then told her I am going in slowly to her hole. She nodded at my response and slowly placed my tip in, making her squirm. I slowly placed my whole in it, struggling and moaning at the process.

She shivers in delight, and damn.. so tight.. She then signaled me to move so I started at a slow and gentle pace, wanting her to get used to it.

She slightly moaned and I held her hands. She then said it is ok for me to go more faster since it is me who hosted this experiment.

I nodded at her response, going a bit more faster for her pleasure. She was quite tight and the perfect fit for me, heh.

I slowly started getting more faster, sweat rolling down my skull face. She was moaning so loud, such a melody for my non-existent ears. I wanted to hear more of it..

What is happening to me?

I thrusted in and out as I felt something untangling slowly and I wanted it to untangle. I asked her if she feels something very similar to mine, she responded with a 'yeah.. me too.' I was starting to get tired, not now.. I want to reach it..

With the last ounce of my strength, I managed to keep my pace before sloppily thrusting in and out, desperate for more moans of hers. I felt the knot slowly going to be untangled..

She yelled an I love you sans, I said it back as well before reaching our release, moaning and shivering in pleasure. I didn't know that I had a load and didn't know she had too.

The cum slowly dripped out of her hole, dripping at the table underneath her. More cum slowly dripped out and down to the table.

I was panting in exhaustion and she asked if I enjoyed my experiment. I said yes, I did. Her hands holding my cheekbones, caressing it gently.

She thanked me for this little experiment of mine, I said it was no problem. Half of my stress went away after releasing it.

_________________________________________

Sorry that this author is very absent today. I promise I will do more for the next days..

Thank you.

Peace out, Laz!

793 words.