Class clown < pt4 >< ending >

< your POV >

"That's enough now" i heard a male voice. Slowly looking up i saw jungkook. He looked extremely mad. Causing me to gulp and watch what would happen.

"You gonna protect her now?!" Mina spat out shocked

"She never did you something wrong. What makes you think it's okay to hurt her now" he spoke mad. All eyes on us. As everyone fell quiet

"So you like her?" Mina frowns and scoffed

"Yes i do. And i hurt no one with that"

"You hurt me with that!"

"Well I'm not responsible for how you feel about me mina. That's not my fault." He glared at her and pushed her hand away out of his hold.

"Maybe she doesn't even like you back" she laughed "to much attention for her. So why waste your time when you can date me"

"I rather get hurt once by a girl i like. Then being stuck with you and ruin my reputation" he gritted his teeth as some people tried not to laugh. As mina looked hurt by his words "think about others mina. This world doesn't spin because of you" as he pulled me along.

-

"Are you okay" he asked as we sat at the park again.

"I am. Thank you for helping me jungkook. I really appreciate that" i smiled at him.

"Like i said jin-a. I would protect you with my life. I won't let anyone harm you." He smiled

"Jungkook?" I mumbled as he hummed. Looking at my finger i knew he was stared at me. "I uhm... I've been liking you too...for a long time actually" i spoke softly

But he didn't say anything. Slowly looking up at him he seemed surprised.

"S-say something" i spoke put scared

"Oh. Right! Sorry" he got out of his own little world as i smiled "I'm just really surprised...and happy" he whispered the last part

Biting my lip out of nervousness I didn't know what to say anymore.

"Jin-a...i know you feel uncomfortable about certain things. But let me prove myself that i can be a good boyfriend to you" he grabbed my hand. Staring at him i smiled

"Are we dating then?" I teased as he seemed shocked

"I uhm...right...jin-a...do you wanna be my girlfriend?" He asked. I laughed and turned my full body to him.

"I would love that jungkook" i nodded as he smiled.

Seeing him slowly leaning in i gulped. His big hands gently grabbed my jaw as i soon enough felt his lips on mine.

Closing my eyes we had a deep loving kiss with each other. It felt like in the movies. With like firework around us.

Slowly pulling away he stared into my eyes. Smiling at him he caressed my cheek.

"I love you angel" he whispered

"I love you too" i whispered back.

-

< jk POV >

Walking around the halls i saw jin-a standing.

"Mhm i see a beautiful girl in my view" i spoke as she turned to me. She laughed as i giggled. Hugging her from behind i kissed her cheek. "Morning baby"

"Morning kook" she spoke and turned around in my hold.

"Everything going fine? No attack from anyone?" I raised my brow causing her to laugh.

"I'm good kook. No surprise attacks" she smiled and gave me a kiss.

"Mhm good to hear" i whispered

"Yo! Jeon!" Eunwoo ran to us. "You might wanna go look at your precious girls dorm door" he spoke as jin-a frowns

"What happened to my door" she mumbled

"I think you better see for yourself" as we ran off.

-

Madness filled my body. Seeing what was written onto her door with spray paint.

'Nasty slut ~ lm'

"This can't be true" jin-a whispered and tried to wipe it off. As people surrounded the place.

"What would lm mean?" Eunwoo asked

"Lee mina" i breathed out as i saw her walk over. She stopped in front of me. And as anger took over me i slapped her across the cheek. Not letting her speak

"JUNGKOOK!" Eunwoo yelled shocked.

"I don't care that you hate us now for dating mina. BUT THIS IS NOT OKAY!" I yelled out. Seeing people flinch. As they never saw me like this. Even mina was surprised.

"It's just a joke jungkook-" she mumbled

"You see this as a joke?!" I pointed at the door "you will clean this door. Until the last drop of this red spray paint is gone. You understand that?" I spoke as she gulped.

"YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?!" I yelled causing her to flinch. She slowly nodded as i walked to jin-a. "It better be clean by tonight mina" i spoke coldly and pulled jin-a along with me.

-

She aas eating some ice cream after our classes as i smiled at her

"Is it good?" I asked as she nodded

"Kook? Thank you for helping me earlier"

"That's what I promised my life on baby. Anything to keep you safe mhm" i caressed through her hair "i love you angel."

"I love you too kook"

Jungook one-shotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara