Team Hanzo vs Team RWBY

Start from the beginning

"You like that?"

The kids looked at Ink and nodded, as the spoke out to Ink.

"Thank you!"

Ink winked and waved his hand and spoke out.

"You're welcome."

Frisk smiled as she rubbed her hands into her little children's hairs. The children giggled, due to the fact that they are feeling very happy to feel it. Ink sighed with a smile, but as that happened, he felt something, and realized what this is.

"Oh god. Not now. Sorry guys, but unfortunately, I need to leave early, because some people want to see me. So I need to go back fast."

Flowerfell Sans shrugged as he spoke out.

"It's okay. You can go. You have more important stuff to deal with."

Ink nodded, as he than turned into a blob of Ink, and rocketed out of the AU, bringing himself back into the Doodle Sphere, and found his entrance back home, before he than entered it. He than went to the other side, and he ended up back into his bedroom, as he looked around and saw that he is back home again. He smiled a little bit, due to that he will be on time to do what he needs to do. But as he did, a female voice spoke out.

"Hey, Cutie!"

Ink turned around only to be picked up and hugged by Katsuragi, as she felt so happy that Ink had returned, and she than spoke out.

It's so good to see you again!! How have you been!!"

This made Ink blush, as he than spoke out.

"D-Doing good there, Katsu. Thanks!"

Katusragi smiled mischievously, until Asuka came out of nowhere and grabbed Ink before hugging him.

"Come on, Katsuragi, can't you just share him and not having him all by yourself?"

Katusragi pouted, as she and Asuka began to use him like a rope and began to fight over him, as Ink than spoke out.

"Great. I'm becoming a Tug-Of-War Rope. Can you both please stop with that? Are the others even with you?"

This made both Asuka and Katusragi stop, as Asuka spoke out.

"No, they aren't. The others are somewhere in Union City, and they are waiting to us!"

Asuka realized, as Katsuragi spoke out.

"Oh hell! We need to go and get to them really-"

But Ink swing his paintbrush, and he was able to bring them to their locations, as Katsuragi than spoke out.

"...fast."

"You're all right on time! I thought you were going to be late."

Ikaruga said, as Yagyū and Hibari looked to see the others. But when Hibari saw Ink, she squealed like a little kid, as she ran up and hugged him, and picked him up like he is some sort of teddy bear. Needless to say, Ink is getting very embarrassed, as she than spoke out to him.

"Ahhh! Ink, it's so nice that you are going to hang out with us!"

Ink smiled a little bit as he blushed, as he spoke out to Hibari.

"Heh, nice to be with all of you as well. So what are we doing today?"

Ikaruga than spoke out.

"Some of the Headmasters had noticed that there are many White Fang member bases that are on the outskirts of the city, and needed to be taken care of. And knowing you, Ink. You are very qualified for the job in that you are needed for this thing."