August 27th, 2022

(a/n: don't you just love mike angst?)

ChocolateMan: why is no one updating me about mike

Dustybun: idfk but this whole thing is giving me so much anxiety to the point where i can't even make a ur mom joke

Eggos4L: i'm scared

MxdMaxx: i don't even know what the hell happened

ChocolateMan: none of us do except will

ChocolateMan: and he won't fucking tell us

Byersboy: maybe because some fucked shit happened and it's not my place to tell you?

ChocolateMan: yeah but mikes our friend and we wanna know

Byersboy: well wait for mike to tell you himself?

•••

Byersboy: hey

Byersboy: are you okay?

Whxxlermike: i guess

•••

Mike walked out of his bedroom going to go get something to eat. When he walked into the dining room he saw his father sitting at the table and immediately turned back around.

"Michael." Ted said as he got up from the table and followed Mike.

"I don't wanna talk to you." Mike walked into his room and tried to close the door but Ted stopped it.

"Well, I need to talk to you."

Mike didn't say anything. He just turned to face his dad.

"I'm sorry about the other day." Ted tried.

"Okay." Mike said blankly.

"Do you forgive me?" Ted asked.

"No."

"But Michael, I said I was sorry."

"Yes. And I don't forgive you."

"Look, how about we just keep this to ourselves, alright? Let's not tell anyone—" Ted tried.

"Oh! I already told my boyfriend. Nice try though." Ted sighed.

"Michael, could you sit down so I can speak to you?"

"Um, no."

"Fine then." Ted looked Mike in the eyes. "I called the camp counselor. You're going Monday."

"No the fuck I'm not."

"Language—"

"No! You want me to go to a dumbass conversion camp to try and change who the fuck I am!"

"I just want what's best for you."

"No you don't! If you wanted what's best for me, you would stop being a fucking douchebag and accept me—!" Mike yelled as tears welled in his eyes.

Ted once again gripped Mike's collar and slammed him up against the wall causing Mike to exhale sharply.

"I want what's best for you. You're gonna go to that camp. You're gonna come back here with all that faggot crap out of your system. If it's not, don't bother coming back at all."