As I walked towards the door I threw the tangerine in the trash and went into the closest bathroom.

The voice was still going. I took deep breaths as I entered a empty stool.

I closed the toilet and sat on it as I covered my ears. The voice just kept on going and going.

Shut up. Stop please. I thought as a tear ran down my cheek. But the voice only got louder.

Stop stop please stop.

I kept mumbling the same thing over and over again. "Throw up. " the voice mumbled.

I whimpered as I tried to ignore it but it kept repeating itself.

I got off the stool and opened the toilet. I stuck my finger down my throat and threw up anything that was in there if there was any. My throat burned as I did but the voice stopped.

It was quite. I slowly stood up and flushed the toilet.

I got put the stool and went to wash my hands. I looked in the mirror to see a fat and obese girl...

I took a deep breath and left the toilet a d just went to the library.

I was now at home and mom came into my room after knocking the door. "I got this for you awhile back but forgot to give it. Want to try it on? " she asked as she handed me jeans.

I took it from her and went to the bathroom. I put it on and of course it didn't fit me. It was old size but my current size is smaller then this.

I bit my lip and took the hair tie that was on my wrist off. I tied the back of the jean and it looked like it fit.

It was mom jeans to so I hoped it would be fine.

I hid the hair tie with my hoodie and left the bathroom.

My mom was sitting on my bed and she looked up when she heard me leave.

Elizabeth's POV:

I lookee at my daughter who just came out the bathroom and the jeans looked good on her. I stood up and looked at her. "It looks good hunny. " I said and she nodded with a smile.

"I like it thank you. " she said and I smiled. But I noticed something it looked bigger on her then usual which surprised me.

I was about to put my hands on her arms when she stepped back. I looked at her confused as she looked away.

"Ev?" I said as I got closer. She didn't move as there was a wall behind her and I put my hands on her. My eyes widened as I felt her thin arm.

I was about to unzip her hoodie when she stopped me. "No! " she yelled as she held my hand in place.

But her grip was weak so I just unzipped her hoodie and took it off her.

I looked at her shocked when I saw her arms. They were to thin. I softly touched her arms with my finger tips.

She held my hand and stopped me. "Evelyn take your shirt off. " I said and she looked at me.

"No! Why? " she asked in a defensive tone. "Evelyn! Please. " I said.

She did nothing and was about the leave but I held onto her and lifted her shirt up abit.

I got a glimpse of her ribcage before she hit my hand.

My eyes started to shine with tears and I noticed a clump behind her. I lifted the partnof her shirt that was covering it and noticed that she tied the jeans together behind so it seemed like it fit her.

"Evelyn why... " I said in a soft tone as I looked up at Evelyn.

"Fat... " she mumbled and I looked at her shocked.

"Baby your not fat."

"I am! I'm so fat I'm completely obese! " she yelled.

"Bab-" "No! Stop it stop it! " she yelled as she put her hands on her ears.

"Stop it please stop it please! " she yelled again and again as she crumbled to the floor.

I got on my knees and hugged her. She tried to get out of my grip but couldn't.

I just kept silent as she cried. After awhile I felt her breath even out and I looked at her to see her asleep.

I felt like someone was looking at us and I looked at the door to see Robbie. He looked at us with a confused expression.

"Help me move her to bed. " I said. He got closer to us and slowly picked Evelyn up his eyes widening as she did.

"She's go light... " he said as he stood there carring Evelyn bridal style. I didn't say anything and just wiped the tears on my face. He walked to her bed and layed her on it. He wiped the tears on her face before tucking her in.

"Let's talk." I said as I left the room.

I sat on our bed as Robbie stood there. He kneeled in front of me. "What's going on? "

"She's so thin... She's like skin and bone. I tried talking to her about it but she broke down before I could say anything. When she tried the jeans I got her she had to tie them behind so it would fit. Robbie... That jean was her size. She was already abit below the average weight. And now she's-" I let out a sob.

Evelyn didn't go to school the next day. Instead we went to a therapist and she talked to her. At least I hope she did. After an hour or so we went inside to talk to the therapist.

She said that Evelyn didn't find herself to he perfect and that her in her eyes she was an obese girl. The therapist had told Evelyn to use some strings to show her how big she was.

After Evelyn cut the strings according to her body in her eyes. The therapist calmly and slowly cut the strings as she wraped them around her.

Like her waist, thigh, arms and legs.

When she showed them to us I was shocked. What Evelyn saw was 10x bigger then what she actually was.

The therapist was shocked Evelyn held up this well. Normally someone who hasn't eaten properly for so long like Evelyn would have fainted at this point and be hospitalized.

The therapist recommended we send her to a clinic to get better which we did after much thinking. Evelyn didn't really say much about it and went to it.

There she got weighted on a weekly basis. Because they tried there best to feed her Evelyn decided to count the calories in her notebook as a way to keep track on her weight which I learned on one of my visits.

She couldn't go to the bathroom after she ate or had to go with someone outside in case she- incase she threw what she ate up.

But even though Evelyn took notes on calories and all she would still have breakdowns after she ate. When she first arrived she would try and go to the bathroom or anywhere to take everything out of her sistem but they stopped her.

After a year or so Evelyn gained  weight and was her old size. She still took notes on Calories when it came to bigger meals.

But we got to bring her home. And after a few months of being at home she slowly stopped taking notes on calories.

She ate about 2 meals a day which was enough to satisfy her and I didn't interfere as it was a considerable amount and she stayed healthy all throughout.

She finally looked like her old happy self and the jeand that resulted in me finding out fit her.

"See it fits. " she said as she showed me the back.

I smiled and nodded. "You look lovely hunny. " I said and she smiled at me.

"I know. "