I get my pants down and my underwear with it.
He immediately taken my dick in his hands.
He twists our bodies now he was on top.

He was sitting on my thighs as stroked my cock. I let my head fall in the pillow as I grab his hips.

He brings his hand onto my hard member- he slowly brings his face closer I feel his breath on my sensitive skin.
He licked the head and taking it in his mouth and went down on my cock without gagging.

"Ahh fuck." I grab his hair and tugging on it. His tongue was circling around my member.

He is bobbing his head up and down.
I grab his hair doing a faster tempo.
"Sasuke-"I moaned as he pushed his tongue down on my tip.

"Yeah, you look so good sucking my dick." I look in his eyes.

"You are taking me soooo well" I praised him.

I grab his hair stronger.
I feel him breathing through his nose.

Hearing those slurping sounds are making dick twitch.

"F-fuck" I am almost done-

"I love you-" I growled feeling that I am finishing soon.

"A-ahh I am coming." I gasp as he went all the way down.

"Yesss." I groan as my breath hitched letting myself cum in his mouth.

I fall back on my back. Trying to slow down my breathing for a moment.

I sit up and bring him to my lap, he puts his hand on neck looking in my eyes. He looked at me with a smirk, his eyes were kinda teary.

"You did really good I should reward you, right? I will fuck you real good." I promised him.

I grab him so I was on top of him.
"P-please let me come " He begged while kissing me.
"I will make you feel good Sasuke."

I bring my fingers to his mouth.
He started sucking it just like minutes ago with my dick. I flush at the image.

When I thought it was slippery enough I pull it out.
I bend down, before showing one finger up.
He gasps tugging on my hair. He buried his face in my neck feeling his hot breath against my neck made me shiver.

I slowly started moving my finger in and out, I bended it trying to find his prostate.

"Naruto fuck- yess." He was moaning as I finally found it. I brought my finger out and licked it to make it slippery enough to push two inside.

I didn't want to hurt him so I take my time preparing him.

"More." I added the third finger, he stopped for a second as he gripped the sheets under us.

I chuckle as he lets out a moan when I pulled my fingers out just for a second.

I watched my fingers disappear in and out of him.

"Fuck! Yesss yes."

He was pulling on the sheets, he started moving his hips down onto my finger seeking for more pleasure.

I just watched him mesmerized.
"Fuck Sasuke you are driving me crazy." I started fastening my fingers.

"Ahh, nar-uto fuck fuck oh- god yess!"

"I want you inside me." He moaned into my ear.

"I knew that you liked it rough babe." I made him turn around to his stomach. His face was buried in the sheets, his stomach down on the blanket. His ass was in the air.

He is perfect I run my hand down on his back. As I said he really does have a small waist.
His body type was so beautiful, his waist was perfect to grab it.