He never felt attracted to any guy or boy nor felt this mesmerized by someone's feature just by a very first look. It was surely confusing to him. Taehyung even wonders if he has become a pedophile or something because this boy is still in school and he looks too young for Taehyung to guess his exact age.

The way his soft locks were brushing against his flawless tane skin was very satisfying for Taehyung to watch, it was calm and peaceful which Taehyung hates the most. He just stared at the view, not even caring a bit to blink for a second. He felt like he was getting lost, lost in somewhere he afraids that he might not be able to bring himself out from it.

He just watched the sleepy boy with amusement, a lot of confusion running through his mind, and he was unable to find out the answers of thoes questions. The meeting with this boy was unpredictable and so was the stuff happening with him afterwards.

Taehyung's eyes fell on the name card of the boy's, where his name was written, Jeon Jungkook.

"Jungkook?" Taehyung's deep voice murmured under his breath as his hand automatically reached to remove a few locks from Jungkook's face to get a clear vision as the boy moves a bit, leading Taehyung to stop on his track.

He quietly watched the boy squeezing his eyes, probably he has disturbed his sleep and it was obvious for Taehyung to understand the boy was in the verge to wake up.

"Jungkook..." A very faint voice of someone familiar could be hear by Jungkook who's shoulder was being shaken by someone as the boy slowly opens his eyes, narrowing his eyes at the familiar figure sitting next to him.

"Jimin? What are you doing here?" Jungkook asks, looking around with his sleepy eyes. He was quite shocked to see Jimin here, because the boy always comes to school with his dad.

"Long story, I'll tell you later but you tell me why the hell were you sleeping here? What if someone rob you?" Jimin says bitterly as he smacks on the boy's head who lets out a whine in response.

"I didn't even realize when I fell asleep. But why didn't you wake me up when you come rather than doing some weird stuff." Jungkook says, defending himself as he furrowed the boy his eyebrows.

"Eh? What are you even talking about? I came just now. And I didn't also see anyone sitting next to you, you were probably having a dream." Jimin exclaims as Jungkook got convinced easily by that he was probably having a dream.

There's no way a random person would just sit next to him and tuck back his hair. Right, it was probably just a dream.

_._

☹️☹️

☹️☹️

I love them shoo much🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

Kitty:((

☹️Tell me your thoughts bout it, i wanna know if y'all liking it or not://

Byeeee luvs youu