"Are you a gangster? Why are you wearing clothes like that? All black..." The doe eyed boy says, surely showing he was being judgmental about his clothes. But soon the boy's breath hitched when Taehyung moved his piercing gaze at him.

Taehyung's gaze on him made him feel so  intimidated than he ever felt, the boy could tell his piercing gaze was killing him mercilessly. The boy lets out an awkward laugh and it was quite obvious to understand he was trying to ease the tension.

"Haha nevermind me, it's your life. You can do whatever and obviously wear whatever you want, haha! I was just joking! By the way, I liked your dressing style, man! It's cool! Believe me you can be a fashion icon!" The boy chirps with his high pitched voice, which should be too irritating for Taehyung but for some reason it wasn't. Quite exceptional of him.

An eyebrow of Taehyung's was raised when the boy jokingly slaps on his arm. The boy paused when he felt Taehyung was definitely not happy about it, he hurriedly removes his hand and laughed out.

"Haha sorry, I'm a bit touchy you know!" The boy says between his laugher and brushes his arm as if he was brushing off his touch.

After looking at the boy for a bit Taehyung looks away, now it was making the boy utterly confused. He couldn't believe he was being ignored not for once but twice. Now he was brought to think Taehyung is deaf and also mute.

"Is he deaf or something? Why isn't he replying?" The boy murmured under his breath which was quite easy for Taehyung to hear and understand. He could feel a pair of eyes were continuously leaving glances at him.

Soon Taehyung felt a contact against his arm as he looks down only to see the boy poking on his arm, with an obvious intention of grabbing his attention. He made a blank face when he saw the boy in front of him trying to contact with him using some very messed up sign language. He wonders if the boy even knows any sign language.

"Are you suffering from autism?" Finally Taehyung speaks up, narrowing his eyes at the boy. He watched the boy's big eyes getting wider, making it big even more, as his cheeks begin to tint red, probably from the embarrassment. The boy blinks his eyes a few times before speaking up. He was dumbfounded by Taehyung.

"Huh?"

Taehyung takes a deep breath before he looks away, making the boy even more confused than he ever was. He likes making people confused and dumbfounded.

"Hey! You can talk! Why didn't you reply me? Did we meet before? I've a feeling a that I have seen you." The boy shoots Taehyung with his various questions but soon his lips let out a gasp when he saw his bus was there and Taehyung was almost inside it. He hurriedly runs after him and looks around to search for Taehyung but to his surprise, Taehyung was nowhere near to be seen, as if he was invisible for the boy to find out.

With a big pout capturing his lips the boy takes a seat beside a window and puts his airpods in his ears as he starts getting lost in his dreamland hearing the peaceful voice of the singer.

Have you heard of Beauty and The Beast? Of course all of you have heard and also watched it. Most of us found it romantic, a very good fairy tale where a beautiful girl brought back the human inside of a beast. But Taehyung finds it quite funny, how could someone change your whole mindset, your personality, your way of living?

In reality, if a beauty goes to a beast and tries to bring out the human inside of him, she would just ended up being eaten up by the beast, nothing else. But in the end, it was just a fairytale. We can't complain about it.

Taehyung doesn't even remember when he felt being loved, loved by someone he adores. He doesn't even remember if he used to adore anyone, or will he be able to adore in the future. But what he knows right this moment is the boy sitting right next to him is breathtakingly beautiful in every way. In his 35 years of living in this world he can strongly say, he has never felt like this before. It was very confusing to him.