Melting For Him

Liam had invited Mew and Gulf at his villa for dinner and Mew's father couldn't be happier. Things were going smoother than he had thought. He lectured Mew again how to handle it properly and not mess it up. Mew and Gulf arrived at the villa bearing gift in return. They all sat down in the living room and got chatting while sipping tea. Liam's wife was out with her friends so it just three of them. Liam was a friendly guy and easy to talk to. Mew genuinely liked talking to him. Gulf felt lost during these conversations because they mostly talked about business, politics or elite stuff. He couldn't contribute to the conversation at all so he usually kept his mouth shut.

Mew excused himself to receive a call leaving Liam and Gulf alone which made Gulf very self conscious. He didn't like being alone with strangers. As long as Mew was by his side, he could somehow manage. Liam poured some tea for Gulf and gestured him to take a sip. He did so with his eyes downcast not making any eue contact.

"Gulf, are you okay?" Liam asked.

"Yes."

"You look troubled."

"N-No. I'm fine."

"Am I making you uncomfortable?"

"No. Not at all." Gulf replied readily not wanting to offend him.

Liam chuckled, "It's okay. You don't have to be so scared. I don't bite unless you want me to."

Gulf frowned at his words, "Hmm."

"I'm sorry. I kinda get carried away some times ending up saying cringe things."

"Okay."

"So what do you do Gulf? I don't think you're managing your father's business?"

"No."

"Then?"

Gulf stuttered, "I... Um... I'm studying right now."

"Oh, that's great. Higher education always helps." Liam said.

"Yeah."

"What are you studying?"

"Data science and creative writing."

"Creative writing?"

"Y-Yeah. I'm just doing the workshop for it."

"Good. It's always better to have many skills. So how's the married life?"

"Good."

"Only good?" Liam teased him.

"Great."

"Mew seems like a great husband. You guys are perfect for each other."

Gulf blushed at that.

"By the way I heard that Mew is looking for a psychiatrist."

Gulf stiffened at that, "W-What?"

"He has been visiting psychiatric hospitals a lot these days. Is he okay? Is something wrong with him?"

"N-No."

"Then why was he looking for psychiatrist?" Liam prodded.

"I don't k-know."

"I hope he's okay. I was quite concerned when I came to know about it." Liam furrowed his brows.

"He's fine. You don't have to worry."

"Hmmn. Do let me know if I could help you guys in any way. My cousin is a well renowned psychiatrist."

"It's fine." Gulf tried to decline politely.

"You're so shy, Gulf. It's endearing. I'm sure Mew adores you a lot."

"He does." Gulf smiled.

Liam took out his business card and handed it to Gulf, "Here is my business card if you ever need any help you can reach me."

"I don't n-need it."

"I insist."

Gulf reluctantly took the card and placed it in his pocket. Mew came back and joined the conversation. Soon it was lunch time and they sat down to eat. Gulf wasn't well versed in eating with fork and knife. He could to an extent but today he was finding it hard to eat because Liam kept staring at him. He ended up spilling the food and breaking the expensive plate.

"Gulf, can't you eat properly?" Mew said angrily.

"I'm sorry."

"You're grown up yet you eat messily like a kid."

Liam intervened, "It's okay. It's just a plate even though it was a gift from my late mother who got it from Italy."

Gulf didn't say anything after that. They left after a while and as soon as they entered their house Mew turned to Gulf and said, "Seriously Gulf, you should have been more well mannered. You know how important it is for me to be in good books of Liam."

"I said I'm sorry. What else should I do? Kneel? " Gulf retorted.

"Sorry doesn't solve everything."

"Why are being so angry? It wasn't that big of a deal. It was just a plate." Gulf frowned.

"Yeah maybe for you but to me it is. You don't get how elite world works. That plate had sentimental values for Liam."

"I don't want to understand. I'm going to shower."

"Who said you can go? I'm talking to you."

"Because I'm done with the conversation. I made a mistake and I apologized for it."

"You're being bratty." Mew said.

"I'm not. You're being annoying."

"Gulf."

"Mew."

"Come here I'm going to smack you."

"I'll smack you back."

"You have become really insolent these days. I should teach you a lesson."

Gulf ran away with Mew following behind him in anger. He finally caught Gulf and pulled him to their room, now they had started sleeping in the same room. Gulf kept struggling all the while but Mew's hold didn't slacken. He pushed Gulf on the bed roughly. Gulf started backing away in fear because he knew what was coming. He shouldn't have pushed Mew over the edge. He prayed Mew would have mercy on him but seemed like even Gods weren't on his side.

"Mew please."

"No use begging."

"I'm sorry. I won't be rude again."

Mew smirked, "You should have thought about it before."

"Mew please. I'm your husband. How can you do this to me?"

"You're my husband that's why I can do this to you."

"I'm sorry. Please no."

Mew dragged Gulf towards him while Gulf kept flailing his arms in desperate manner. And then the entire room was filled with sound of Gulf's laughter. Mew was tickling him while he tries to get away. He couldn't stop laughing. His eyes were filled with tears as Mew tickled him more.

"M-Mew, no m-more." Gulf wheezed.

"Will you be brat again?"

"No."

"No what?"

"No daddy."

Mew stopped tickling him, "You're getting naughty. Since when did you start calling me daddy?"

"Why? You don't like it? Does Mew not like being called daddy?" Gulf teased him.

"I like lot of other things too. Would you like to do them for me?"

"Like what?"

"Let's start with kissing for now."