Choker

Gulf and Vegas were sitting on the table. Yes, you read it right- on the table. Why? Because they wanted to see whether the table would break under their weight or not. Mew had tried to drag them off it but they wouldn't budge. It seemed like he was dealing with two kids. At least Gulf's behavior could be explained but Vegas just needed any excuse to act childish. They had pillow fight last night and Mew had to physically tackle them in order to stop it.

"Both of you get off the poor table." Mew said.

"No." They said in unison. Mew let them be. He would only be wasting his strength.

Around midnight, Gulf was sitting in his room with his laptop while Mew was sleeping and Vegas had gone out with his friends. Gulf wanted to buy few more things so he had to make more money for that. He went to Mew's room to make sure he was sleeping. It would be disastrous if he found out about this. Gulf logged into his account which was made under the alias 'Twink'. He hadn't liked using this as his username but it attracted people so he stuck with it. He had received lots of messages since he hadn't been active for a week. Everyone had been missing him and they wanted him to upload something soon so he got to work. He was busy focusing on the screen that he didn't knew when someone opened the door.

"What are you doing, Gulf?" Mew asked.

Gulf was startled by the sudden interruption, "M-Mew, what are you doing here?"

"I woke up to drink water and saw lights on in your room. What are you doing on laptop so late at night?"

"N-Nothing." Gulf stuttered.

Mew frowned, "You're lying."

"N-No. Why would I lie?"

Mew moved towards the bed and Gulf closed the laptop in panic and hid it behind him.

"Why are you hiding the laptop?"

"I'm not. I'm just closing it because my work is done."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah."

Mew swiftly grabbed the laptop from Gulf and took few steps back. Gulf jumped on him to retrieve the laptop and both of them tussled for a while.

Gulf screamed, "Give it back."

"I'll after checking it out."

"You're invading my privacy."

"I'm but it's necessary."

"No, it's not. Whatever I'm doing on my laptop is none of your business."

Mew teased him, "Were you watching porn?"

Gulf blushed, "I wasn't."

"That's nothing to be ashamed of."

"That's not the case."

"If it's not then why are you freaking out so much?"

"Give it back."

Mew opened the laptop and before the page could load, Gulf pushed Mew making the laptop fall to the floor and break. There was complete silence after that.

"What the hell, Gulf?"

"What? Why are you getting angry? I should be the angry one here? You broke my laptop."

Mew looked at incredulously, "I did? You pushed it from my hand."

"Because you were invading my privacy. Had you not taken it in the first place this wouldn't have happened."

"What was there that you had to go such length?"

"None of your business. Now get out of my room."

"Gulf, you're incorrigible."