SIX

As Leena sat on that stool, her drink on the  bartender's table before her, one thing was clear. Whatever thoughts she had, they had to go away. She had to either ignore them or make them go away completely. Whatever lustful desires, they had to remain unfulfilled. Not all desires had to be fulfilled anyway.

She had woken up that morning to a grand breakfast in bed made by yours truly. Jonathan had even put aside everything else, including his day out with the guys to spend the day with her. He had also made her take a break from house chores and be did them all himself, including cooking. She did not lift a finger all day.

How could she even dream of cheating on a guy like that? He did not deserve to be cheated on. She was not even supposed to be here waiting for her overly hot ex to show up after lying about hanging out with the girls.

It was clear her marriage was perfect. Why was she out here? She should have gone back home. But then again, one last time would not hurt right?

"What's a beautiful lady like doing here alone?"

The voice came from a figure standing beside her, leaning on the countertop to look at her.

"Well I was waiting for someone but looks like he stood me up."

"Someone as pretty as you? I don't think he would do that."

"Then I guess he doesn't think I'm pretty," Leena said with a smile.

The man reached his hand out for a handshake and a formal introduction.

"I'm Micheal Wardwell."

Was she going to play along with this? Where would the fun be in not? She took his hand and gently shook it, looking at him in the eye. Most guys, even Jonathan could not maintain an eye contact with her for long. Micheal was however different. He kept his gaze with a smile spread wide across his gorgeous face.

"I'm Leena...Leena Anderson."

Yes. Tonight she was not going to be Mrs Miller. She would be her. Without all the titles and she would make sure to enjoy this night completely but responsibly, and that part was italicized and capitalized in her mind.

"Care for a dance?"

"I'd love to, but what if the person I'm waiting for shows up? He would not love the idea of me dancing with someone else now would he?"

He had started the game and used it to evade the fact that he was late. It was not wrong of her to use it against him too. Besides, it was fun pretending they did not know each other.

It was almost like the first time they had met at this exact bar. The difference was, she was not dressed in a sexy revealing mini dress and heels. She did not have her hair tied in a high pony making her face have a pull and she definitely had no makeup on back then.

"He's probably caught up in traffic..."

So that was why he was late. She forgot how crazy traffic was from his place. Wait! Why was she even brothered by him delaying with ten minutes? She should not have been angry in the first place. He should not have affected her in any way. Why was she letting him?

She finally agreed to the dance. It could not hurt to dance with him.

"You're tensed," he whispered into her ear, "relax, I don't bite."

Yes you do and the thought sent a chill down her spine. This was so wrong. He was her client. She was married. What was stopping her from ending this whole thing and going back home to her husband? What was she looking for? 

She was feeling hot. Perhaps it was the drink. Or it could have been the feeling of Michael's hand sliding all the way down to her lower back, his body moving even closer to hers as the deejay played a slow song. She felt his breathe on her skin everytime he looked at her.

She kept her eyes averted the whole time staring at other couples, then her eyes caught one couple in the darkest corner of the room. They were dancing a different kind of dance. The guy was seated and the girl was on top of him, riding his cock. No one paid attention to them. Everyone was probably too drunk or too high to care.

She had a gag in her mouth and a leash on her neck. It was clear he was her dome. She was slow at first, gradually increasing her pace. She was gripping on his shoulder tightly, her fingers digging into his shirt. She was getting closer...closer...closer, until she was finally rewarded with a rippling orgasm. Her legs were shaking as she dropped her head on the guy's chest.

Leena had all her senses alert. She felt something move in the pit of her belly and her little girl throb in dire need of attention. She was certain about one thing, she was horny, and being here would only make it worse. The thought of pain and pleasure being combined, being dominated and having her entire body taken over. She was getting excited at the thought and that was not okay.

"Let's drink, I'm thirsty."

She definitely was thirsty, but for something different after watching live porn. She downed her shots one after the other like it would wash away what she was feeling, until she felt herself start to get drunk. She felt the need to get up from her chair, maybe to leave but she stumbled and almost fell off if not for Michael holding her.

"Whoa! You're drunk."

She looked up at him while he still held her in place and could not hold back anymore. Her lips crashed onto his with such intensity that it felt like she needed him. For a split second, she was completely oblivious to the fact that there were people around, especially the bartender who may have noticed her close fall.

She pulled back from Micheal, suddenly realizing what she just did as a look of guilt spread across her face. His on the other hand was hunger. He wanted her so bad, and he knew she did too. He wanted to tell her to leave the place with him. Maybe head to his house but she abruptly got up, ignoring the fact that she was drunk.

"I'm sorry, this- this was a mistake.... I should go home."

All Leena wanted at that moment was to leave the place, leave Micheal. She was drunk but it did not mean she could not drive. It would not be the first time she drove drunk either.