FIVE

Leena left Michael's place thirty minutes to 5pm and got home at 7pm. She would have arrived much earlier if not for the traffic.

"I'm home," she said as she got into the house, trying to get Jonathan's attention in case he was in.

"Hi honey. You're late today."

"Yeah I had a long day and traffic was terrible," she said knowing what her 'long day' entailed.

His voice came from the kitchen. He was busy cooking up dinner and it smelt amazing all the way from the door. He gave her a peck on the lips when she got into the kitchen scrunching his nose from the unfamiliar smell on her.

"Alcohol?"

"Yeah. It's not mine though."

She was being extra defensive to make sure he would not suspect a thing. She was already trying so hard to maintain her calm aura the entire time she was lying. Jonathan on the other hand did not seem bothered by the idea, he kept cooking which made her even more anxious. Was he doubting her story?

"Actually, I had to pass by Nati's place and I found her drinking, she was depressed after her breakup with her boyfriend...so a bit of it spilled on me when I grabbed the bottle... I didn't drink, you know I wouldn't..."

"Hey," Jonathan said with a low chuckle, finally putting down everything and moving to Leena.

He cupped her face in his hands, looked into her eyes with a smile and kissed her forehead in a reassuring way.

"I wouldn't mind even if you were drinking. It's totally fine."

He thinks I'm lying, she thought to herself panicking at the idea of him not trusting what she said. Not that it was the truth, but trust was super important. He had to trust her. Maybe she should have accepted Michael's clothes in the first place.

"But it's not mine I promise..."

"I'm not saying it is sweetheart. I know it's not. I'm only saying that it's okay for you to drink and you don't need to explain yourself to me.

He kissed her, lightly before turning his attention back to the meal at hand.

"How's Nati now?"

Nati was her friend from college. They had been in contact even after and when she got married, Nati had been her best maid. They spoke on some occasions but it had been a while now and here she was, using her name in her lie.

"Better."

Why was he so good? It made it so difficult to not feel guilty lying to him. Leena could not stand there watching him. She excused herself to go take a shower to make sure he thought of her to be as normal as ever.

She could not get him out of her head. Micheal Wardwell. What was he doing to her? They had drinks for what? A couple of minutes? And an evening talk that barely lasted fifteen minutes. But he was engraved in her mind.

Even as she let the water run down her skin, she thought of him being there. The things he could have done to her. The terrible yet insatiable hunger to have him was gnawing at her. But she was married. How could she be thinking of someone else?

She did not know how long she had been standing under the warm stream of water, so deep in thought she barely heard the bathroom door opened. It was Jonathan, fully naked joining her.

"I've missed you so much," he said as he snaked his hands up her body from behind her.

She would have jumped in fright, but she kept her composure with one image popping in her mind. The forbidden passion she should not have even dreamed of.

Jonathan trailed kisses along her neck and shoulder, as his hands cupped her breast, squeezing them and playing with her nipples. She had moved her head to the side to give him more access as he kept kissing her finding a sensitive spot right next to her ear.

He let one hand move along her curves down to cup her sex. Letting his fingers run along her folds as she moaned out in pure pleasure. He was loving the sounds that came from her, making him do more and she was already wet, ready for him.

He rubbed her clit, stimulating her even more and loving how she squirmed under his touch. She could not hold still, unsure of whether to let his hands keep going or to get them off.

He thrust two fingers inside her, the sudden intrusion making her lean her body on him entirely moaning out the words, " fuck." He thrust them in quick recession inside her letting her scream out, longing for a quick release but he was  not done.

He was so hard it hurt and he could not wait any longer. He bent her over parting her legs with one of his. He held her hips, positioning himself on her entrance and without warning, thrust himself into her as she threw her head back in pleasure, her mouth forming an 'a' as the sound seductively left her mouth.

He was slow at first, thrusting in and out of her at a casual pace. But she was desperate for a release, she needed something wild, "faster."

And at her  command, he instantly increased his pace, slamming into her harder with each thrust, while the water dripped all over their bodies.He was groaning, feeling as he got closer to the edge and slightly bending on top of her, he began rubbing her clit while thrusting into her. The stimulation was so much all at once, and she could not hold back.

"Fuck I'm cumming," she yelled out moments before finding her release.

She would have collapsed, unable to hold herself up if not for him supporting her weight while still thrusting inside her, finding his release after her.

"Fuck Leena," he groaned out as he poured himself into her and fell on top of her, his dick still inside her. None of them said anything to one another.

Her mind slowly drifted off to Micheal Wardwell. She was exhausted. After a long day of  getting drunk, sleeping and shower sex and the wild imaginations, she just wanted to sleep.

Jonathan probably realized this because after pulling out, he scooped her in his arms and took her to bed, getting her dressed before covering her. She was already sleeping, dreaming of all the things she wanted to do, or to be done to by this dark past she had not let go off. Could tomorrow come any faster?