You continue to look for the man before you lay eyes on him, he was being beaten with batons. You looked over at Valentine and she nodded. You both walked over to the man who was being beat, the men around him weren't doing anything because they didn't want to be beat as well.

"Sir" You said as you touched one of the man's shoulders. The man turned around while the other two men stopped as well. You looked over at Marco's bruised body and sighed as you looked back at the man.

"What Bitch?" He said to you, you were taken back by his words, who was a bitch? His mother, but certainly not you!

"Well maybe you should stop hitting the poor man, he's on the verge of death" Valentine said to the men and they looked at each other before laughing.

"Who are you two to tell us what we can and cannot do? You two are probably just nurses or cooks. How about you cook me a meal". One of the men said and they laughed once again, you rolled your eyes before showing your badge.

"We are actually higher ranked officers, we have the authority to take care of men like you. So as we stated, step away" You said as you showed him the badge, his jaw clenched as he backed off with his two musketeers following behind him.

You placed your hand down to his level for him to grab. Looking up, Marco was shocked to see you here. Helping him up, you and Valentine supported the weak Marco. 

"Yeah I know, let's get you to the medic" You say and he nods his head, he knows what we look like. You and Valentine lead Marco to the medic, but a hand stopped you. You turn to see the man who made your heart ski a beat, Baki Hanma.

Although you wanted to grab Baki and give him a hug, and even strangle him because he stopped calling and writing back. You couldn't, you grabbed your baton and popped the man. He moved his hand and looked at you confused.

"Keep your hands to yourself inmate" You said before walking off, joining Marco and Valentine. You turned to Baki and tipped your hat with a smirk before leaving the cafeteria.

"Who was that?" Valentine questioned as she used her card to open the doors. 

"Baki" You said to her.

"Hanma?" She asked and you nodded your head.

"Yes, from my understanding, he's here to fight someone" You said before directing your attention to Marco.

"So Mr. Fendi, how did you get yourself in here?" You asked the man and he huffed.

"Well I got busted,  the judge gave me twenty beautiful years." Marco said, sarcasm followed with his words.

"Hm, well where is your escape route and what time will you plan this?" Valentine asked him. 

"My cell room, I've dug a hole through the place. I would be outside the walls if I go through it, plus I'll be ready at around seven PM, that's when you change shifts right?" Marco said and we nodded.

He was smart, it seems he had done all the work, he just needed a little help. All you had to do was make sure he was out and that there was a car waiting for him. 

The three of you got to the nurse's office, there was no one in the bland all white room. You sat down Marco on the bed and waited for someone to come. 

Then a woman with red hair came in, she looked at you and Valentine before looking at the state of Marco, she sighed and signaled for the pair of officers to leave. With a nod, the pair soon left the office. They walked down the empty halls, looking for the break room. 

"So, what do you want to eat?" Valentine asked as you got closer to the break room.

"Probably a Twix bar" You replied, before you reach the break room, an inmate stopped both of them.

"What are you doing outside the cafeteria?" You asked the man who was panting.

"A fight- there's a fight!" The inmate said to you, you and Valentine looked at each other with a hostile look. 

'Was he fucking around and trying to get the pair alone so he and other inmates could do god knows what or was he serious?' You thought.

"Where?" Valentine asked.

"In the cafeteria, the guards can't stop it." The inmate said. 

The pair had grabbed the exhausted inmate and led him back to the cafeteria. Walking through the doors, you were shocked at the scene. All of the inmates were on the floor and detained while guards were rushing to break up the fight. 

Due to all of the guards jumping in, you couldn't see who was fighting who. It looked like a pile of people just moving around. You walked to the pile of men and moved them out of the way with ease. 

After moving some of the guards, you finally noticed two people. One being a bald man while the other was a red haired boy. 

It was Baki...

.

.

.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

PEACE!

~Q~