✩[ 6 ]✩

Y/n POV.

When I got home, I noticed that all the lights are already out. So Nami is already asleep. I'm glad, otherwise she'd start showered me with questions.I didn't want to talk to her at once.

I headed to my room, I put on my pajamas and went to bed.

*In the morning*

I woke up, dressed my everyday clothes and went to have breakfast in the kitchen.

Unfortunately, Nami was already waiting for me there. I still have no intention of talking to her about yesterday, and I'm sure she'll ask me about it. Why don't I just pretend that kiss didn't happen?

"Hi, Nami."

"So..." I knew.

"So? " I tried to pretend I didn't know what she wanted to talk about.

"Speak.How was last night's date?"

"U-uhm, it was... good. You know, first we went to the cinema and then to the bar where we sat late. N-nothing special."

"You're hiding something.Anything else happened? "

"No." Seriously this is that visible? Or just Nami had amazing senses.

"Y/n..." She won't let it go. So I have to tell her.

"Okay, okay! H-he kissed me." I replied to her slightly embarrassed and a little sad.

"That's great! Why aren't you happy?"

"You do not understand anything.He was drunk.He did not know what he was doing. I don't want to make out with someone who isn't even entirely aware of it, especially since he definitely doesn't feel anything for me."

"Oh... But you know, you're not entirely sure if he doesn't feel anything for you. Words drunk are sober thoughts. If he actually had no feelings for you, he wouldn't even kiss you while drunk. Believe me."

"I don't know..."

Ace POV.

I woke up in my bed with a severe headache. Fuckin hangover. I slipped out of bed and went to the kitchen to take some pills.

Sabo and Luffy were just having breakfast, and when I came to the cupboard to take my pills, they both looked towards me.

"How did that date go? " Luffy asked me chewing a piece of meat.

"It wasn't a date."

"Of course, we believe you." Sabo interfered.

"Ugh, I don't even remember what went on yesterday."

"You got very drunk and Y/n called me to take you home.That's all I know."

I was trying to remember what happened yesterday.

"Uhh, We went to the cinema, I know for sure. Then I led her to the bar and there I drank a little, we sat there for quite a long time, and then-" And at that point I was able to recall everything. I kissed her. And she pushed me away. Oh No.

"And what? "My brothers asked clearly curious.

"I KISSED HER! " I shouted.Luffy and Sabo were astonished.

"That's good!"Luffy told me

"No! It's not good at all. You think she remembers that?" I asked them hopefully.

"When I came to pick you up, she looked pretty sober, so... rather yes."

"I need to talk to her! "

I ran quickly to my room, took my phone and wrote Y/n a message.

-Y/N<3-

*Y/n, we need to talk, come to the city park in an hour*

Now I had to wait for an answer.

Y/n POV.

After talking to Nami, I headed back to my room when I heard the sound of a notification from my phone.

Ace texted me.

-ACE-

*Y/n, we need to talk, come to the city park in an hour*

Oh no. So he remembers yesterday's events?
I started to get stressed. But yet... I can't say no to him.

*Sure, I'll come.*

Okay, I have an hour. After all, after last night I didn't have time to shower, so I guess I'll do it now.

*time skip*

Ace POV.

I was already sitting in the park and waiting for Y/n.
I have to tell her about everything. Explain the whole situation... and confess feelings.

From what I remember from yesterday, she pushed me away...
So I won't be surprised when she rejects me. However, I have to do it. I can't keep it from her all the time. But when I tell her, our friendship may end.

Ugh, I hate it when life is so damn hard.

After a while deliberating, Y/n finally came.

"Hi, shall we walk? "I asked her and she only muttered in response. I'll take it for Yes.

I got up from the bench and along with Y/n we walked through the park.

Y/n POV.

"So, what did you want to talk to me about? " I asked him, knowing what he's trying to tell me.

"About last night."

"Is this about the kiss? " It's a little hard for me to talk about.

"Yeah..."

"Ace, I understand. You did it because you were just drunk. I'm not blaming you for it, after all... it was just a simple kiss."When I said it, I was coined by something in my heart.Just a simple kiss. I kept repeating that phrase in my head all the time.

"Listen. I'm sorry.I may have kissed you without being fully aware of it, b-but...it doesn't mean that I wouldn't want to do it while sober."

"W-What do you mean? "

We were just leaving the park and walking across the street.

"I mean, I like you very much. And, I have no regrets. It was fun to kiss you... even if I was drunk." He laughed nervously.The way he said it seemed pretty weird.

"A-Ace, I-"I didn't finish,because I noticed a car coming right at us."ACE! WATCH OUT! " I pushed the boy away on the sidewalk, but I couldn't escape myself.

The car hit me, and my eyes were shrouded by darkness.