✩[ 2 ]✩

*10 years later*

Y/n POV.

Today is 10 years since I last saw ASL brothers.

It hurts. Even if it's been so long, I still remember them, except they don't seem to remember me.

I don't even know what happens to them.Are they happy? what are they currently doing? What do they do? I want to meet them. When they moved out, I missed them a lot,especially a certain freckled boy.

I thought about him a lot more often than the other two. Over time, I made me realize that I liked him. I like him a lot. I was in love with him, and I still am. But, I have to somehow forget about him. Surely he has a stacked life right now, maybe even has a girlfriend.

I had to take something of my mind. Luckily, I had a lot to do.

I decided to move to a bigger city.Life in my village is becoming very boring. I made this decision together with my good friend - Nami. She also wanted to move, so I offered her to be my roommate. Living with someone is a little easier than yourself - smaller rent payments, split responsibilities, etc.

Today we will finally live there.

"Y/n! Are you ready? " Nami walked into my room with a huge bag over her shoulder that she could barely hold."We're about to leave."

"Yeah, I'm ready" Almost everything was already packed in the car, so I took the last bag and left with Nami from my old house.

"It'll be a long way off "

*time skip*
The road here took us 9 hours, but we finally got there.

We were just standing outside the door to our new apartment.
Nami grabbed the door handle and we both went inside.

Our apartment was not too great,but large enough to be able to accommodate two people.

At first we went into the hall, on the left was the door to the bathroom and on the right the entrance to the kitchen.Further the corridor led to a small living room, and opposite it two rooms-one for me,the other for Nami. The whole appearance of the apartment did not knock down, however, it was cozy.

After we had watched everything, we started unpacking our things. Fortunately, the apartment was already equipped, so we didn't have to worry about the furniture.

*another time skip*

"Woah,it took us a long time,but we gave it a
go "She sighed, and lay down on the couch. I sat down near a standing chair.

"I'm hungry."

"Yea, me too. Maybe you could order some pizza? I had a flyer for  one good pizza place here somewhere."Nami stood up the couch trying to find the aforementioned flyer.

"Sure."

After Nami managed to find the leaflet, I took the phone and called the right number.

We waited about 30 minutes before the pizza delivery man rang the door.

I opened the door and noticed that the delivery man was probably about my age. He had blond hair and a scar on his left eye.I have to say, he was quite handsome. However, I couldn't help feeling that I was associating him from somewhere.

"Here's your pizza."He said, smiling slightly. Really, I definitely associate him from somewhere.

"Thank you."I gave him the payment,and
when I was about to close the door, he spoke up.

"I'm sorry for that question, but haven't we ever meet? I know you from somewhere, but I don't recall anything."

"I know you from somewhere too,what's your name?" I asked him.

"Oh, my name is Sabo." Then I understood.

"SABO?! "