✩[ 1 ]✩

[ Sorry if there are any spelling errors, English isn't my first language]
________________

You were friends with ASL brothers for a long period of childhood.

It happened when you wanted to play in the woods.You didn't know it very well, so you got lost. You were there all night, terribly scared when a certain boy, Luffy, found you. You became friends with him right away, and then he met you with his two brothers-Ace and Sabo.

Often you would go out with them and sit in their tree house, which you liked very much. It was very cozy and pleasant. Perfect for chill and chatting with friends.
Of course, many times when you were with them you prayed not to be deafened or not to be hit in one of their battle,but you were happy.

Your parents left you in your grandmother's care when you were 2 years old. You have no idea where they are, but you were not interested in it.Anyway, life with loving grandma and gorgeous three friends suited you.

But,with one of your friends,Ace,you felt a little different. You were more shy around him,and you stuttered more often - which annoyed you terribly.You weren't sure exactly what that meant, because you were only 10 years old. So you decided to forget about it.

One day, as you were heading to the house where Ace, Sabo, Luffy and their adoptive mother Dadan live,you noticed your friends putting various boxes in a big car standing near. You were very curious about what was going on, so you quickly ran up to them.

Y/n POV.

"Heyy,what's going on?" I asked when I got to them. All three of them turned to me. I could have noticed Luffy, who was...crying?I was getting more and more nervous.

"Oh, Hi Y/n" Sabo answered me. I can sense sadness in his voice."We're moving out " What? It's impossible.It's not happening.

"WHAT?why? "

"Dadan found a better job... at the other end of the country " Ace, who was comforting Luffy, explained the situation to me. So they're really leaving me.

"So...I won't see you guys again? "At that moment, I felt like I was about to cry. What am I gonna do now? These are my closest friends, I don't want to say goodbye to them.

"I'm sure we'll meet again, aren't we? " Luffy asked, trying to stop crying.

"Of course! " Ace and Sabo screamed at the same moment, and I could see they had their eyes slightly attached too.

I hugged all three of them very tight. I felt a lot of tears running down my face.I was devastated.
"Promise me that you will not forget me, and if you have the opportunity, please visit me. I don't want to lose you."

"We promise."