chapter 1

Everyone's fumbling over on Shen Qingqi.
Discovering he is an omega, instead of the scum alpha they always call him.

"These peak lords are too much wooing Shen-xixiong, too much now eh", Shang Qinghua mused over at the sideline.

Watching over his martial brothers and sisters fawning over thier one and only omega peak lord as what they've thought.

"Would they also care if they know I am an omega too?", thought Shang Qinghua. Shaking his head and smiling painfully.

"Someone as average looking as me. Whose scent is not even allowed to be known due to its pungent and sour smell. Not as sweet as Shen-xiong." thought of Qinghua while walking out the meeting hall. Leaving behing his martial siblings who are still fawning over Shen Qingqi.

I have been in this world for 49 years now and still haven't tasted being chased, being pleased, or being dedicated in to.

The feeling of being courted or even being force? "hahaha", I laughed lowly while trying to run over my An Ding peak as quick as I can.

"I need to take my suppressant now or I will be kicked out of Cang Ciong Mountain for manipulating my second gender as Alpha.", muttered Shang Qinghua breathlessly while taking out herbs and capsules to take.

After taking the medicine, Qinghua is already sweating fine beads. Hurried over to take a bath and light his sandalwood incense which by far the most expensive he purchased his life just to cover up his stinking pheromones.

Yes, stinking. That is what his family and relatives told him. His pheromones stink and offensive. That he should never let anyone discover it or all of his hardwork will crumble down and crush him over. Telling him that his stink is unacceptable.

The heat is truly unbearable. I want to scream, I want to cry and let them know I need some care from my alpha/ alphas. 🥺

But I don't want to die. I don't want to be hated. I don't want to be shunned or to be kicked out.

"Just a little more, Qinghua. Bear with it. Just a lil' more." I chant as I feel unbearable pain in my abdomen.

I fumbled over my bedside drawer and pick up a towel. Bite it and muffled a scream while my tears flowed over my cheeks.

I can feel my mouth numb from the force I am biting my towel with. Trying to loosen my bite as I feel the medicine taking effect.

Humming myself to sleep. I can still feel tears flowing down my cheeks.
It really is too difficult to find love and care in my precious world or even in this world.