Introduction - Chapter One

Blake Gilinsky POV

"Blake get down here now" yelled my older brother Jack. Jack Gilinsky is my older brother and yes that is great. But I am currently living with him and his best friend Jack Johnson. Sometimes it can be so much.

"What" I basically shouted annoyed. He had all his friends over sitting in the living room. His friends were all right I guess, they usually just did their own thing and left me alone, but a little warning would be nice.

"Whoa, calm down. We just wanted to ask if you would like to hang out with us. We're probably just going to watch some movies and order pizza." Gilinksy stated.

"With you guys? I'd rather not. Save me some pizza though." I said as I walked back up the stairs. I noticed out of the corner of my eye Sam looking a bit sad. I always felt something towards him, but he only saw me as one of his friends. That could have been my chance I thought.

You should have stayed with them. You could have gotten to know them better. You only were close with your brother, Johnson and Sam. You wouldn't be cooped up in your room right now than would you. Jack probably doesn't even want you to hang out with his friends, or become friends with him. Would he be offended if I became friends with them? He was probably just asking you as a joke. Yes a joke. I was friends with Johnson. He lives with us, he's basically one of my best friends. Jack's okay with that. Maybe that's different though. My brain went over 20 billion things. Just a usually daily activity.

"Blake."

"Earth to Blake"

"Hello. Blake?"

"Oh hello" I said startled as I came out of my thoughts to see Johnson standing there. "I didn't see you there."

"I was trying to get your attention for like 5 minutes."

"Like 5 minutes? How many minutes was it really?"

"Oh shud up. Come down stairs now" Johnson responded.

I got up and jumped on his back as he piggybacked me down the stairs. "God, why are you so heavy." Johnson wined.

"Are you sure you're just not to weak mm?" I retaliated. Being meeting with lots of oo's coming from the other boys and the "Oh she got you there mate".

I hoped of Johnsons back so he could go and get some food. I noticed Sammy just sitting there staring at us and he kind of looked sad. Maybe something is going on with him. He noticed me looking at him and quickly blinked away looking down at his phone as I walked over to him. "Sam, hey is everything okay? You kind of look sad." He just stared at me while I said that.

I shouldn't have said that. Why would I say that?Blake why would you say that? He doesn't want to talk to you. He is here to hang out with one of his best friends who is your brother. He doesn't want your annoying ass getting in his face, trying to make conversation with him. I was just being polite. I could feel my cheeks going red and my eyes getting glossy. Why am I feeling this way, I'm not supposed to like him.

"Ah sorry, got to go" I quickly stated getting up and going into the kitchen. Not before I could hear the boys start talking.

"Why did you do that?" I heard who I think was Nash start talking.

"Yeah she was so totally trying to have a conversation with you" Cameron backed Nash up.

"She looked sad after you didn't respond, you could have just said you were fine." Matthew spoke up stating the obvious.

"I thought you were always trying to get her attention and talk to her. You probably messed that up." Carter said stating what everyone else was thinking.

"I don't know. Okay I don't know. Just drop it before they can hear you talking" Sam whisper yelled.

What just happened, I thought. Sam has been trying to get my attention? He's been trying to talk to me? I haven't noticed. Why would he want to talk to me? I'm just Blake. A part of me was intrigued. Was he actually talking about me? No Blake, you're being silly. Why would he want to talk to you? But they were talking about it as I walked out of the room. Oh my god Blake shut up. It was probably whatever was making him so sad. Just let it go. They said he was trying to talk to them. He hasn't tried to talk to me or get my attention. Wait, why do you feel like this Blake? Why do you feel sad? It's not like you like him. Maybe I do. Do I?

"Blake! Blake! Blake" I heard and turned to see Jack and Jack staring at me.

"Yes" I stated stunned.

"Want to get some food and come eat with us?" My brother Gilinsky invited me. "Ah sure"

I was about to get some food when Johnson interrupted me "What's been going on Blakey? "You've been spacing out all day"

"Eh nothing, I'm fine. I'll see you out there.

Maybe I should speak to Gilinsky and see what he would say. Don't do that Blake. Don't. He'll tell you to stay away from him. Didn't he just upset you before? Even if he doesn't like you Blake he shouldn't do that. Why do I feel so attracted to him?  Blake you've been in here a long time there going to think somethings up, just go back out and pretend you don't like him.

I walked out into the lounge and saw everyone sitting there, the only spare spot was between Sam and Matthew, I went to walk upstairs until someone shouted "Blake come sit" Sam gave me a small smile as I sat down. So now he wants to talk. I just smiled back. He sighed and then just continued with his previous conversation. Matthew could sense something was up "Hey, don't be sad."

"I'm not sad. Just confused." "For what it's worth he likes you back if that's what you're wondering" He whispered into my ear so no one could hear. "What no he doesn't. I don't. What" "Sure you don't."

We were watching some movie, I was so tired I was drifting in and out of sleep. The next thing I know the movie was over and I had fallen asleep on Matthew's shoulder. Sam looked annoyed and angry.