"Dare." He said.

"Play a round of spin the bottle with us." Ash challenged.

"Okay." He accepted, standing up and walking to the kitchen for a bottle.

"I am going to kill you, Ash!" I threatened.

"No, you won't!"

"Yes, I will. And I will get payback for this." I told her.

Lukas came back into the room with a empty, glass Coca Cola bottle.

He sat cris-cross-applesauce on the floor next to Ash and me.

"Okay. I have my hopes on who this is going to land on." Lukas said, setting the bottle between the triangle made by the three of us.

"And I have my hopes of who it won't land on." I retorted.

He placed a hand on the bottle and spun it.

It continued spinning, making a whirling noise in the process.

The bottle slowed, creating suspense.

Slower, slower, stop.

I'm not even going to tell you who it landed on, because that feels like an unnecessary bit of implied clichéness that all of you can infer.

Ugh. I don't like the world.

Whatever world, let's get this over with.

I shuffled over to Lukas.

"Anxious, now, aren't we?" Lukas asked, bouncing his eyebrows.

"Yeah, anxious to get this over with." I said.

"If you insist." He smirked.

He stood up and walked over closer to me. He offered his hand to help me stand up, but I refused, standing up by myself.

He wasted no time grabbing me by my waist and pulling me closer.

I forced a smile before I quickly pecked his lips.

"Done, you can let me go now." I said, wiping my lips off on the back of my hand.

"No, that literally was not a kiss."

"Yeah, it was." I argued, trying to free myself from his grasp.

"No, it wasn't." His grip around my waist tightened, pulling my even closer. I could smell his minty breath against my cheek. "Let me show you how it's done."

He leaned forward and I quickly put my hand up to block his lips from mine. He seemed to ignore it proceeding to make out with my hand.

"That's so gross! Stop licking my hand!" I protested, pinching him with me other hand.

"Ow!" Lukas exclaimed, finally stoping the messy make out session with my palm.

"Just friends. No breaking the agreement or my charges drop." I threatened, wiping my palm in his face to get his slobber off.

He frowned, letting me go and wiping his face with his sleeve.

I backed away from him and sat down next to Ash. She had a gleam of enjoyment in her eyes and a joyful smile on her face...

I hated that.

"What?" I hissed.

"You two are hilarious together. I so enjoy the Akas show." She smiled.

I raised my eyebrows at her and grimaced. "The what?" I demanded.

"Its your guy's ship name." She smiled optimistically.