I shrugged, "He already knows I think he's hot, in fact, I think HE knows he's hot without me telling him."

"You'd better stop, I think Sanji might lose his mind," Nami giggled, pointing slightly behind me. I carefully took a glance. The blond was aggressively biting on his cape, very much in ear shot of us with crocodile tears falling down his face. Well... my bad.

"MY FELLOW WARRIORS!" Kinemon's voice silenced our conversation and pulled our attention to him. "This is Onigashima, Kaido's stronghold! Our enemies are way stronger than us, but our spirits are high enough! However, avoid unnecessary battles and try to reach the castle for the final battle! GOOD LUCK!"

He used his devil fruit to put on a disguise as well, then he turned around and pointed up the stairs to Onigashima. With that, his group went East, and Denjiro's group went South.

"Alright! We should get going, too!" Luffy yelled, raising his arms.

Franky stopped us from doing so by saying, "Wait, Luffy! I have suuuper toys ready for an occasion like this! Let's put them to good use!"

The crew followed Franky back to the ship, but I got distracted halfway there by Luffy running after Kid's group, who'd gone up the steps to the main part of the island. Kid and Luffy got into an argument at the base of the stairs which ended in Kid just going up as he originally planned.

"Those fools!" my captain growled. "Okay! I'm gonna go stop them!"

"Wait, what about Franky's stuff?" I called out to him, walking up to the base of the steps where Jinbei stood as well, having witnessed the whole thing.

"We need to stop them, first!" Luffy replied.

"'We'?Well, no one else seems to be going with y-" he grabbed my wrist and began running up the stairs. "WAIT WAIT, I DIDN'T AGREE, I WANNA SEE WHAT FRANKY MADE!"

"WE CAN SEE IT LATER! WHEN THEY FIGHT WITH IT!" he shouted back to me as he sprinted, trying to catch up to the other crew, who'd already disappeared over the top of the staircase.

When we got to the top, our eyes were assaulted by flashing lights and a huge crowd of people partying away. Luffy let go of my wrist and cupped around his mouth, yelling for Kid. As soon as his hold on me was gone, I was swept away from him by a wave of people.

"Heyyy, pretty lady! Why don't you have any booze in your hand?" some guy asked, throwing an arm over my shoulder.

Another arm made its way around my waist. A woman this time. "There's plenty of food! If you don't want booze, how 'bout some of the treats?" she offered, holding a bread thing in her hand.

I stared at it for a second, then I snatched it from her hand, "Don't mind if I do." I ate it quickly and whipped my head around some more, looking for Luffy with my mouth stuffed with whatever that was.

"Oi, oi, ya gotta have some booze with that! It'll choke ya!" the man on my other side chimed, shoving a cup in my face.

Might as well. It's better than them having it. I grabbed it and downed the booze, pulling myself away from their hold and throwing the cup behind me so I could continue searching for Kid or Luffy or anyone I co- is that green hair? That has to be Zoro... You know what? He can fend for himself. I'm going in the opposite direction him. How did he even get in here?

With that thought, I turned and started pushing through the crowd again. "I wish I was tall like Kiku... or at least Robin. I can't see where the hell I'm going," I grumbled to myself, a frown set on my lips.

"Maaan, what we're going to have so much food left over this year!" I heard someone sigh somewhere in front of me.

"We'll just throw it on the ground for the poor towns! It's always fun to watch them scurry," another voice laughed out.