She stopped her rant the moment she felt all eyes on her. She hugged me tight and hide her neck in the crook of my neck.
"I hope you didn't mind me having fun by being a bratty princess?"
"Never princess. You were treated like you always should have been I promise. And don't ever think you are bratty, you can never be bratty."

Seeing the sincerity in my eyes and genuineness in my tone I saw her eyes beamed with happiness. I knew that my tone and eyes relaxed her mind and heart. By the time we reached the mansion Isa was asleep in my arms, so I carried her too her room but I saw she was not ready to let me go so I took her to my room and laid her in my bed and then got myself to bed to sleep beside her .

Today's exhaustion finally caught up to me and just like that I was out like a light.

In the living room

Lucian's POV

To say I was livid would be an understatement. How dare Brittany spoke that rubbish about my Bella and how dare Georgia say that Brittany was the mafia princess. Brittany can never be the mafia princess. This title belongs only to blood and Anna may have done something wrong in her childhood out of jealousy but now she is a grown up teenager and the way she represents herself she is much more better than anyone out there.

The way she handles Isa I have never seen her so happy before Anna. Oh and how can I forget that bruise I saw on Isa's wrist and the way they cowered back from the fear of Anna when she threatened them about Isa. the whole family was looking at me expecting to burst out at them.

Alessandro was about to say something but stopped when he saw Vincent and Leo coming in. They all could sense the change in air, for the first time in years it was deadly.

I walked towards Georgia and saw her cower back in fear. Before she could run away I held her by her throat.
"How dare you touch Isa? How dare you hurt her?"
She didn't say anything she just stood there not meeting my eyes because I knew she was trying to stop herself from admitting the truth of hurting my baby.

Before anyone could say anything Brittany started crying. But in no mood of listening to her bullshit I again focused on Georgia. I saw even Xavier didn't went to stop Brittany from crying. Maybe he also didn't expect her to say the shit she spoke to her sister. I know Xavier he may show that he doesn't care about Anna but the truth is that he searched Anna in Brittany the day she was sent away because he felt the need to have a sister to compensate for Anna.

Vince who didn't knew anything was about to go hug Brittany but Alessandro stopped him.
"No Vince you should know what your lovely sister did today."
"She and Georgia bruised our baby Princess. And Brittany had the courage to say Anna is an orphan. So be sure if you still feel someone like Brittany deserved a hug."

To say Vince was enrage would be an understatement. Its his nature he doesn't say anything if you do any wrong to him but the moment someone targets his family he forgets who is standing in front of him. And here we are talking about the babies of the family. The two people who should be saved from all the wrong in the world.

Before he could say something there was a knock on our doors.
One of our guards came running towards us.
"Capo there is police officers at the main gate trying to barge in to arrest Brittany ma'am"

Then it suddenly hit me that not only did she harmed Isa but also had the audacity to stole one of her dresses and when she tried to help she still being shameless taunted her.