Pipiundkaki in pipikakaland

A was sitting at her desk typing away and clicking on the mouse clearly invested in what she was doing. B was being completely ignored again, despite his mistress's promise to spend the night with him... "Mistress Please.." He would whine resting his head on A's lap and nuzzling her thigh.

"Hold on dear.." She sighed continuing what she was doing earlier as B groaned and stared up at A's hands.

"Mistress... You promised.."

"I know darling-" B cuts her off quickly getting on top of her to cuddle her in a seemingly innocent way. "I appreciate the cuddles but I have to-" B positions himself to be as comfortable as possible and proceeds to slowly yet firmly hump A's warm lap.

A knew B was trying to get a rise out of her but she wouldn't allow it... B though persisted and began to moan and whimper into A's ear just the way she liked it. "A-ah... Mistress... Please.. Use me... H-hh-ha~" He would thrust into her lap more intensely while talking into her ear. "M-ahn!~ mistress.."

"That's it. Okay... Down. Give me five minutes." B was glad to be getting her attention so he obeyed and sat down on the ground where he once was, awaiting orders. Time would pass as his mistress kept on at her computer. It was hours after when B was supposed to get what he wanted and he was desperate.

So desperate to the point in which he was whining and moaning on the freezing ground attempting to please himself the way that A does. He was getting tired. His hands alone weren't enough to get the job done... He wanted his mistress. "Mistress... Plea..ple.. Please.." A would glare down at his pathetic face, watching him moan and beg. "Please fuck me... Mistress.. You usually l-lo.. Ah!~ Mistress.. Please..."

A finally got up from her chair leaving a mark on the leather of the seat. B immediately stopped all movement and stared at A in awe eying her like a sad puppy would to its mother. "Mistress! Thank you! Thank you so much mistress I-"

A reached out to pet B, "Mistress.. Th-" but took hold of his scalp and began to pull him away towards the bedroom. "Agh! M-mistress please! Dont be... Do- please.. d- A-ah!~" B could tell that A was mad. He knew what was coming and he was scared... Still, he would get what he had asked for and that filled him to the brim with excitement.

"M-mistress.. Please be ge..gentle.." That was a lie. He was excited about what was coming and he couldn't wait any longer. He wanted to be fucked roughly now.

The minute they were at the door of the bedroom A opened it, snapped, and pointed at the bed. B obediently ran over and sat down on it bouncing up and down excitedly. It all stopped the moment that A began to pull out rope and a 9-inch strap and toss them at B's legs.

B obeyed as A ordered him to strip. He listened attentively as A complimented them on every single bit of their body before starting to gently shove the plastic in and out of B's asshole.

"You're such a good dog, right? Yes you are.. Be a good slave  like usual and take it."

B squirmed in A's touch trying to pull away from her. A grabbed B's hips and pulled them back riding him harder and faster. She would listen to him moan in delight while she would gently stroke his hair with her free hands.

B would struggle and whimper trying to pull away more. The pleasure was too much for him. No matter how much they wanted A to have her way with him, he couldn't take it. It hurt.

A would watch as he gripped the sheets trying to tug away from her. "Hold still dear.." A murmured before holding B's hands behind his back tying them to his torso with silky red rope.

She would keep humping him while tying knots all over his powerless body keeping him at the point at which he couldn't move.

B would beg A to stop but A would continue to B's delight. (B hasn't used the safeword so it's not rape) A would trace his bare back with kisses and little love marks. "Master.. Tha-th-Ahg!~ thank you... I th-think I migh- uhn~" Without any warning B comes all over the bed staining their sheets.

A snaps and points at the puddle of cum to which B responds by attempting to lick it up. Once it's all gone B would rest their head on A's chest while she would stroke his hair. "Thank you... Master.." They pant trying to get their shit together. "I lo- ah.."

A places a kiss on his forehead while B attempts to fall asleep. "I love you too.."

This one was kinda rushed but it gets better