"You both in the same bed?" I asked shocked.

"Baby, we planed a lot you don't know of yet." He laughed pulling me back out turning the light off. "Now Billy mentioned Max, and I know those damn kids will always be here. So that being said we..." He lead me down stairs to a door below the stairs. "Are turning this basment into her bedroom and living space." He gestured down the basement stairs. "Its not bad, it's nearly a finished basement that was not yet finished." He assured me.

"Thats so cool!"

"Now let me show the best part, the kitchen!" He lead the way to the kitchen. It was a good sized kitchen with a island, very cute. He showed me the small room in that has the back of the kitchen which also has the back door as well, it was the laundry room.

"Steve, this is so amazing! When do we move in?" I asked him as I looked out the back window over the kitchen sink.

"About mid october." He says coming up behind me wrapping his arms around my waist holding my belly.

"So after homecoming?" I asked him.

"Exactly. Speaking of, would you go to homecoming with me?" He asked kissing my shoulder.

"Oh I don't know, I might be busy." I giggled. "But I'll squeeze you in." I say turning around to face him. "Our house." I smile as I wrap my arms around him the best I could.

"Come on, let's go back. We're getting a delivery soon." He tells me as he turned the lights off leading back to the living room.

"Is this not a fire hazard?" I laughed as we now sat on the ground, on the blankets.

"Don't worry Robin made sure it's all batter operated." He laughed.

"Oh good, so no house fire."

"No fire. Don't tell Billy I brought you here. You're not suppose to even see this till after homecoming. So act surprised when you do." He says nervously.

"Surprised, got it." I say as the front door opened. "Who?" I asked wide eyed.

"Hey its me!" Robin said rushing into the room. "Don't mind me, just dropping this off! I was late, I got caught up frying the chicken. Did you know that shit hurts, never again hair man." She scoffed sitting down  box of things.

"Thank you, Robin." He smiled as he laughed at her.

"Thanks." I smiled.

"Enjoy the night, enjoy the food. I'd say wrap it up but a little late." I blushed at her words.

"Robin! Gosh, leave." Steve rushed her out. She called put goodbye before leaving the house. "Okay so I got fried chicken here, your favorite. I also got you some cucumber sandwiches, the ones with dill and cream cheese." I immediately took one as he sat the plate down. "I knew you'd love those. Also I had her cook some brie, your favorite butter and sea salt crackers." He always despised brie calling it fancy people food. "Apple slices as well, and chocolate covered strawberries." He laid everything out.

"Sparkling juice." I smiled as he pulled it out.

"Well you can't have wine, so juice." He pulled out two red plastic cups and poured us some.