Ch. 19

Once he arrived at the village he had a real angered look on his face as Mark was blabbing about something about Sonic 'which really made Knuckles ticked'. Without even thinking the red echidna ran towards Mark like an angry bull. Mark was forced onto the stairs before he had time to react. Knuckles had steam coming out of his nose before he asked, "Where is Sonic you obsessive rat!?" Mark stuttered, "I-I don't know." Knuckles shouted simply as he banged his harsh on the stairs, "LIAR!!" Mark whimpered as Knuckles bellowed, "I AM NO MOOD FOR YOUR GAMES MARK! YOU TOOK MY SONIC ONCE AND I KNOW YOU HAVE HIM AGAIN!" Mark said in tears in fear, "But I don't have him this time! Honest! My mother got onto me about that after you all left! She warned me if I do she sent me to a school for obsessive fans." Knuckles said in a low growling voice, "I am not falling for your lies. We knew you were lying the moment Sonic was screaming for help. Now where is he?" Mark then panicked and said, "But I keep telling you I don't have him!! I'm telling the truth I really don't have Sonic!! Please have mercy!!" Frustrated he punched Mark in the face harder than he punched Sonic. The Lightning bolt society 'who watched the whole thing' were stunned. Just after Knuckles punched him Dave said as the wannabe villains winced in pain while the weasel bandits looked away, "Oh that's gonna leave a bruise." Thats when Knuckles turned out as he heard and saw Charlie in his mech suit, "For once that lunatic is telling the truth. Besides he and I were having a little talk while playing a game of wizards and dragons." Knuckles went to his fighting stance as he said, "So you have Sonic then." Charlie replied, "Normally I would just to tick you off. But I don't besides I can't afford a torture room to add in my house." Knuckles snarled angrily before charging at his arch enemy with so much anger in his howling. The two attacked each other with all their might. Knuckles punched Charlie harder as Charlie tried to annihilate him with his mech suit he dug up from where the ancient machinery was. When Charlie blasts him, Knuckles dodges and bashes his mech suit so hard that it has began to have dents. Very large dents that is. Belinda gasped at the sight. Knuckles then lost control of himself and punched Charlie none stop. But before he can hurt him any further, he was stopped by the cops. Things were already goin bad for Knuckles.