The small children are annoying.

Start from the beginning

"Whoa! My sister can do that!" Olly shouted.

[Y/n] panicked and almost dropped one of the children. She looked over at her brother, scared that she'd already messed it all up.

"No, she can't you liar!" Another child said, shoving Olly.

"Don't call him that!" The girl with the braids came to Olly's defence, shoving the boy back.

"Plus the Ninja wouldn't let [Y/n] be a Ninja because her boyfriend is a Garmadon!"

The children began arguing about whether or not Lloyd was evil, the Ninja looked at each other awkwardly before putting a stop to the argument. Teaching the group the importance of kindness.

The children each apologised to the Ninja and were picked up by their parents shortly after. After all of his friends had left, Olly also apologised to the Ninja.

"I'm sorry my friends said those things about Lloyd... My sister told me that he's not like how everyone says, and [Y/n] would never lie to me."

"Your sister sounds like a very good person," Nya said, a large smile under her mask.

"Yeah... She needs to meet all of you! When she was little she was your guys' biggest fan! She just went to the shop with Lloyd, they'll be back soon!"

"Uhm... D-Do we have time to wait guys?" [Y/n] asked the others nervously, she hadn't planned for this and was totally lost.

The others looked around awkwardly, also unsure of what to do.

Olly laughed, "It's okay! I know it's really you [Y/n]! I won't tell anyone... No one would believe me anyway." He added sadly at the end.

[Y/n] sighed her plan to keep it a secret from him turned out to be a waste of time. She pulled her mask off, revealing her tousled [h/c] hair and her small 'you got me' smile.

"I knew it!" Olly shouted, bouncing up and down before running and jumping into her arms.

"Before you ask, no, you can't know about the others."

Olly pouted, looking around at the others, "Okay... But if you guys change your mind, I promise I won't tell anyone!"

The Ninja laughed softly, "You're determined aren't you, birthday boy." Kai said.

"You guy's taught me to never quit!" Olly responded merrily.

"Yeah... Yeah we did."

Misako's voice came through their communicators with an urgent message, "Trouble at Ninjago city museum. An ancient stone warrior has come back to life, we aren't sure how. Come quickly."

"That doesn't sound good..." Cole mumbled.

"On our day off as well!" Jay complained, throwing his hands up in despair.

"Sorry, Olly, but we need to go now. See you later." [Y/n] hugged her brother before they all rushed out to defeat their latest enemy.

They each summoned their elemental dragons, apart from [Y/n] (Who hadn't gotten to that part of her training yet) who hopped on with Lloyd. They flew over the city, the citizens gawking up at them oblivious to the menace currently wrecking the museum.

"So, how are we going about this, guys?" Nya asked.

"All research on the ancient stone warriors tell of them being carved from an indestructible material." Zane informed the team.

"Gee-rate... Now what are we supposed to do?" Jay uttered sarcastically, his dragon dissipating as he landed on the museum's roof.

"Maybe we could bully them to death? You know, just insult them. It worked on Pennywise." [Y/n] shrugged.