Please don't curse me evil ghost guy, I want to be in the sequel!

Start from the beginning

"Yeah."

***

"No way this is going to work." [Y/n] whispered, squatting behind a box of noodles.

"It won't if you keep talking." Kai responded through the communication device in her mask.

"Yeah, be quiet [Y/n]." Lloyd jokingly scolded from behind another stack of boxes.

"You be quiet, Lloyd." [Y/n] returned.

"God, both of you shut up." Nya hissed, also hiding behind some boxes.

The truck slowed to a stop, and the sound of Dareth talking to a ghost could be heard inside the van.

"Who are you?" The ghost guard asked.

"Delivery driver, I've got those noodles you ordered." Dareth responded, the fear in his voice somehow audible.

The ghost mumbled something and moved to the back of the truck, he swung the door open and briefly scanned the inside. He hummed contently and shut the doors, allowing Dareth into the town of Stiix. He parked in a secluded part of town and ushered the trio of Ninja out.

Nya zipped her borrowed green hoodie up, giving a small nod to the pair before running off in a separate direction, ready to cause some distractions.

The others were hiding in plain sight, Kai was serving a group of ravenous ghosts- their hunger seemingly never-ending. He turned his back to them, picking up a teapot. "Anyone got eyes on the Realm Crystal?" He asked into his coms device.

"It appears to be in what used to be Ronin's pawnshop in the centre of town." Zane responded from a roof, "Morro is there and it's highly guarded."

Jay hopped onto a crate in the shipyard, acting as another worker, "Do you think we can get Lloyd in there to destroy it?" He asked, "I don't know if we can pull Morro away long enough."

"Yeah, well, that's the plan. Everyone in position?" Cole asked.

"Let's do this." Kai affirmed, nodding at Nya to begin her distraction tactic.

He returned to the group of ghouls he was feeding to offer them some tea, putting his acting skills to work by accidentally spilling it on a ghost, causing the rest of them to chase him around the corner.

Nya ran toward the crane, where Jay distracted another group of ghosts to get her past. Zane also preoccupied a pair of ghosts by almost dropping a bucket of water on them, and Nya snuck past them. When she turned the corner there was a group of ghouls dancing to some music, so Cole walked past with a large stack of boxes to clumsily fall and break the record player. The ghosts began to shout and chase Cole around, giving Nya a window to sneak past.

Morro eventually spotted Nya running around Stiix and decided to corner her, doing the usual bad-guy speech. After spouting some stereotypical evil quips, they pulled her hood down and recoiled in shock at the sight of the water Ninja.

"It's the Water Ninja. She's- Protect the Realm Crystal!" Morro screamed to his goons.

Kai peered over a fence to make sure the coast was clear, "The plan to get Morro away from the Realm Crystal worked. We'll clear a path for you, then you do the rest." He stated to Lloyd and [Y/n].