37| Strawberry flavour

Jungkook's POV

"Where will you- umm no. I mean, will you use oil for it? Her nervous little voice doesn't surprise me, I smile at how adorable she gets and i hum, "I have to, or else the frictions will hurt you. Do you want that?"

She shakes her head quickly, her cheeks shading into light red, "no, but I don't have any oil though."

"That's alright. You do have cream, right?" She nods, keeping the book on the bed before getting off it slowly, "this one is okay?" She takes a bottle of moisturiser and I nod, "yes, it'll do." I roll both my sleeves up to the point they won't disturb me as I massage her, and I loosen my belt to be at ease, glancing at her cute face, reading her nervousness quite easily. "Come," I stand up to take the bottle from her, and she gets towered by my height, lifting her soft eyes at mine, "yeah..."

She slides her cardigan halfway off her body but looks at me, "are you fine if I take this off?" I wouldn't care less, "I don't have a problem even if you took your nightgown off, so yes." Her curves coming into my sight, I just love the opportunity to have a look at it all, even if it's not sexual.

She keeps the sweater away on the table and gets onto the bed. "Lay down here," i ask her to take a position of how she usually sleeps, resting her head onto the pillow and her body vertically like that, and she does it.

Once she's in her resting state, I go closer to her and sit down next to her, I get up on the bed and grab her legs to push them apart slightly, just so that I can be closer to her stomach. "I- wait, please." She grabs my hand with her smaller one as I was just going to take it away from her thigh, and she elevates up slowly to fix her thigh socks, these cute yellow ones which are in a design of Pikachu.

"Okay," she lays down back, breathing heavily and causing her chest to rise and fall down strongly. "Don't think about anything, just close your eyes and if you want, you can sleep. It'll feel better soon, darling."

I touch her soft baby skin, the softness of her curves making my heart pound loud and clear, I sit on my knees astride her legs, "I'm sliding your dress up a little, okay?" I gently reveal some skin of hers to be able to calm her pain, and she doesn't object to it, to my relief. Once her abdomen and stomach are exposed, my mind takes a turn somewhere else but I easily shake off those thoughts to let this moment remain soft, seeming how to deal.

I open the lid of the bottle pour down a few drops on her body, and take some in my palm too. I put the bottle away, knowing this much is enough, I then rub both my hands together for some seconds to create the heat in them which is supposed to heat her skin and lessen her pain.

I place my veiny hands down on her to start up with just transferring a part of the warmth in her skin from mine. Glancing forth at her hot face exuding the shyness but the comfort she feels, it joys me that I can help her.

"If there's any one particular spot you think would help you feel better if I massage there, you can tell me, sweetheart." I use my right hand to spread the cream all over her stomach, and I bring the other hand down to flatten it on the lower part of her tummy, pressing the tip of my fingers down with slight deepness to please the hurtful areas. "It's my thighs, they cramp a lot, but i don't want y-"

She gets cut off by my question, "that's okay. Will you be able to handle it if I massage there?" She nods, "I think so." She's honest, this makes me smile. I cup her waist to push my thumbs down either sides of her pelvis bone, and I rub my thumb in big circles, this is the way which will not only take her pain away, but instead, also arouse her to a good and low level which just benefits her body since she's on her period. "Does it feel good?" She doesn't ever open her eyes, hiding them from mine and thinking it's going to make sure I don't notice how she's feeling in the inside, "yes...."