Ten instantly run towards his place and grab his meal. Since Lisa felt starvation earlier, she decided to take a bit before she check on her wards. The food is not that appetizing at all but they have to eat it.

"It feels like years that I've never tasted meat" Lisa mutter and shakes her heard beford munching. It only takes four spoon of food and she quit eating it. She put aside her food and grab her uniform before going outside "Better eat quickly and go back to work" She reminded Ten.

The tall girl scrabble inside her pocket to look for a key when she felt the box of cigarette and lighter on it. She thought about roving around the ward but instead, she choose to smoke for a couple of minute first.

"Hey, Do you see Dr. Lee?" Lisa asked the nurse.

"Well, two hours ago he told us that he will take a shower since he feels very hot and then I haven't seen him since then" The nurse replied.

"Oh, okay" Lisa said and come out to smoke.

It's a peaceful afternoon, looks like there's no commotion going on the village. Officers seem relaxing at the entrance, drinking their coffee under the heatwave of sun. Lisa release a thick smoke from her mouth, enjoying the taste of her cigarette. She took her seat on the big rock in front of their container rooms.

"Probably, Jennie's old house was there" Lisa said to herself and think about the place. It's indeed a very challenging years for Jennie when she left and choose to stay here, knowing that earning money is hard to achieve in this type of place "Can I stop thinking even for a minute?" She chuckled and finished her cigarette.

Lisa wants to spend another time to smoke again but that is the last one in the box. She throw it somewhere and get up from the rock and walks toward the tent but her eyes darted on Dr. Lee's room. She stop from walking and decided to check him.

"Dr. Lee? Are you still there?" Lisa knocked on the door but no response from inside "Dr. Lee?" She called him again and place her ears on the door to hear if someone's inside. She can hear the shower pouring from the bathroom so she didn't bother to call him anymore.

Lisa's about to go when she heard something inside, a broken glass. She knitted her eyebrows and knock again "Dr. Lee are you okay?" She asked again and still no response, she has this feeling that something's not right "I will open the door, okay?" She told and forcefully open it.

Lisa's eyes out of shock "Dr. Lee!" She shouted, seeing him on the floor. Looks like Dr. Lee is trying to drink but his body capitulate "You have high fever"

"I can't breathe" He whispered.

Lisa stood up from kneeling and run towards the door "I need help!" She shouted several times until someone noticed her and hasten towards. They asked for a medic and put it on the stretcher before they proceed in the emergency area where they check Dr. Lee.

Since Lisa was the first one to see what happened, she appointed herself as Dr. Lee's doctor. She checks everything on him and thankfully, Dr. Lee is responsive. They put oxygen on his mouth and let him rest for a while.

"What happened to Dr. Lee? Is he infected?" Ten asked, he ran towards the emergency room when they heard about Dr. Lee and followed by Jisoo.

"I don't know until we run a test again" Lisa said to them.

"He's not feeling well even before our swab test yet he's negative" Jisoo replied "I feel bad to him, maybe he abused his body even though he knows that he can't work anymore"

"You can go back to your place, I wil handle this" Lisa said and close the curtain. She commanded the nurse to put Dr. Lee in isolation area next to Johyun.