The dream

DAY 11

I had a dream last night where 248 was repeating the name Kodi over and over again. Kodi sounded an awful lot like Koda so I thought it was only fair that we matched. When I woke up from such a pleasant dream the octolet was at my bedside with her small hands on my arms telling me to wake up or else i'll be sanitised. I wanted to stare into her beautiful blue eyes for longer but I figured I wouldn't be able to do that any other time if I was brainwashed. So I got up and quickly got dressed and was right on time for breakfast. When I arrived at my table the octolet handed me a tart warmer. She said to me " Even though you're on time doesn't mean people come early." What she meant by this is just because I'm on time it doesn't stop people from coming early to get the best food options. Even though I would have much more to say if she had eaten it, I loved the idea of her thinking of me so I took the tart warmer. I decided that this was a good time to tell her I had a name for her. "Hey so uhm Kodi-I MEAN 248 I was dreaming- I mean thinking of a good name for you and I thought of Kodi. You know... To match with me- I mean to match me."
She quickly replied; " Oh yes Koda, that name is lovely! I was starting to think you werent gonna give me a name after all this time!" It's a good thing she didn't know she's the only thing I ever thought of.