Chapter 14: I Like Him

Start from the beginning

Later, after we get out of the room, Aaron and Ash, who has finally put on a shirt yet still fails to stop me from looking at his muscles, are sitting watching a basketball game.

"Finally put a shirt on?" I smirk.

"Finally finished your girl talk on why I'm so hot?" He shoots back, eyes laughing.

"Yeah, actually," Peyton says.

I turn around and glare at her. "Ignore her. She's hungover."

The corner of Ash's pink lips tilts up. "I don't doubt it."

I look at him. "Can I talk to you for a second?"

His smile only widens. "Of course, princess."

"Shut up."

"Never."

~~~

We step into the hallway, with the suspicious teasing glances from my friends of course, and I face Ash, hands crossed over my chest. He glances down my body and up to my eyes rapidly and smiles once more. 

"What do you wanna talk about?"

"My sister and your brother. They obviously like each other. But they're too chicken to do anything about it. We need a plan."

He looks down at me, heat in his eyes. "And how would we go about that?"

I gulp under his intense gaze and look away. "I don't know. I was hoping you could help."

"Sure, I will. My brother has never been happier when he's with her." He winks. "Plus, I wouldn't mind working with you."

I roll my eyes and see him glancing at my lips as I smile slowly. "Whatever. I have to get back to college. I'll see you tomorrow." I walk around him and stroll back into the room. 

"Come on guys, we're leaving."

With murmurs of okay, they leave to go pack up, leaving me and Ash alone in the kitchen once more. I grab a glass and start filling it up with water. He glares at me.

"Why are you leaving?"

"Why can't I?" I take a sip of water.

"Because you are still hungover."

I laugh. "I'm not. I'm all better. And anyway, this dress is very uncomfortable and I need to change."

"If that dress is the problem, I have a solution." He smiles menacingly and steps close to me, caging me up between him and the counter. He steps even closer until we are a foot away. I can smell his cologne again and I am incredibly grateful that he has a shirt on right now. His breathing is normal, while mine speeds up a little.

He ducks down slightly, bringing his head closer to mine. 

He's about to say something else when Alice runs back into the room. "Hey guys, we have a little prob-" She goes red. "Sh*t, sorry, sorry. Carry on, carry on." She says as she backs out of the room smirking.

"N-no, Alice!" I call for her and move around Ash, chasing after her.

~~~

Ash: 

Crap.

What am I doing? I swear I can't handle myself around her. Especially when she was drinking from the cup, licking the water off her lips.

I've noticed her during class all the time, of course, I would, when she's always rolling her eyes and roasting my friend group. But now when I've really met her, she is something different.

I like making her nervous. When I step closer to her, I can tell my body heat makes her shiver. When I whispered in her ear at The Palace, she had shivered, and when I gripped her waist outside, she had shivered and had to stop herself from moaning.

All I did was grip her waist and she went crazy. 

I know she likes me. She has for a while, I think. She probably tells herself not to, but I know she does. 

And the stupid thing is that I like her a little too.

But I'm going to help my brother with his girl, and that's it. That's all that's going to ever happen. The most of a friendship we could ever have.

I should stick with the girls I can get, the blonde, model-thin beauties. 

Except now I know from now on, whenever I pick up a girl, I'll be comparing her to Gigi.

~~~

AHH OMG

everything is going FASTTT

i hope you enjoyed this chapter :)

i'm SOOO excited because they are going to work together and play matchmaker.

of course, sparks will fly, and not only because of Maia and Aaron.

ASH LIKES GIGI, GIGI LIKES ASHH

now, all we need is for them to tell each other   -_-

XOXO,

REDDDD