💜Sonaze 💙

Yay!! Totally not  biased buuutt Sonaze is my SECOND fav ship of all time.
Again Blaze is my fav female Sonic character, Sonic like I said is my #3 when it comes to the guys.

Aahhh it all started with good ole Sonic rush.
And OMG the ending!! Why did they hold on to each other it was totally like titanic.
"Jack, I'll never let go!"
Except ya know no one died.

But like I will definitely admit sonaze is a mean ass couple they could really rock some shit together and thats facts!

There is definitely some Sonaze moments in my book even though it's a Shadaze story. But it's the second fav ship and I gotta give it some love. I give a handful of ships love there tbh..

And Omg Sonic and the Black Knight. One of my fav games! Ya know why? The Sonaze cut scene.
Aahh Sonic and Percival. My heart is a flutter.

Blaze not needing and friends or help then here comes sonic teaching about friendship and helping others! Then she warms up to him and he starts realizing damn I like this feisty kitty. he would flirt with her and Blaze being so confused over sonic(cuz it doesn't happen) flirting with her-she would be so oblivious..

I'm getting so excited over it! I can't wait to start writing my little Sonaze book for my AU. It's totally gonna happen! Even though it may not be y'all favorite ending it's gonna be nice and cute!!

I'm my mind sonic would want a chick that could hold her own. They could do mess with egghead confidentially and could go one runs together at high speeds. When things do get rough they could both go super and fly into space all pretty like and save the world together.

No, stop saying they can't be together because they are parallels of each other! It won't work! I won't let it work. That only means that they will get along perfectly!! And the proof is at the end of sonic rush-ITS CANNON!! MWAHAHAHAHA.

Anyways Sonic and Blaze is a duo that shouldn't be fucked with here. Even though sonic is a nice friendly Hedgehog he won't get ran over and his girl Blaze won't be taking any shit either. I enjoy this ship very much. Annnd Blue and Purple are my fav colors. Hehehe

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oooh what's next~