Misson & Medbay

[Autobot Base]

An alarm started to ring inside of Autobot Outpost Omega One. Groans of the team living inside of it rolled into the Main Room and a human burst out of an elevator. "Prime!"

Optimus Prime, the leader of the Autobots, came from behind his crew and walked in front of him. "What is it Agent Fowler?" The human he was talking to drew in a big breath and every cybertronain in the room knew he was going to start his obnoxious yelling.

"Are you just inviting alien ships over here? Because another space vessel of yours crashed!" Agent Fowler blew up and Bulkhead made himself present, hoping to calm him down.

"Are you sure it's ours? Did it have an autobot insignia?" The government agent nodded and Optimus turned around to face his team. "Autobots, another ship crashed onto Earth. We are to check the wreckage for any survivors. And Ratchet-"

The medic who usually was left at base turned around from his spot on the monitor.

"You'll be coming as well."

Ratchet nodded to his leader and typed in the coordinates of the crash site on the monitor. Then he pulled a lever and the groundbridge created its green swirling portal.

"Autobots-" Optimus said, getting everyone's attention. "Transform and roll out!" The cybertronians all transformed into their alternate modes and followed their leader through the portal. When they reached the other side of it, they all were greeted by the sight of the ship's scattered parts and the sounds of the black fire crackling.

Optimus and Ratchet went off to the left of the crash site, Arcee and Bulkhead went to the right, and Bumblebee decided to go to the heart of the wrecked ship.

"The Future eh?" The medic said as he read the name of the space vessel off the side and his Prime put an arm around his shoulder. "I had ordered this shuttle off of Cybertron when the war had first started. But I'm afraid I forgot what it was carrying." Optimus informed his old friend and Ratchet shrugged.

"If you forgot then it must not have been important." Ratchet advised him and Optimus nodded in agreement before going off to explore the wreckage.

With Arcee and Bulkhead, the two wheeler stepped over a large plate of metal before the wrecker just grabbed it and tossed it to the side. "Keep your optics and audials open Bulk." Arcee said curtly to him and he responded back with "Gotcha." She kept on stepping over the torn down ship and the wrecker was just about to follow her but something caught his optic.

Bulkhead saw a shiny thing under some rubble and he lifted it up. It was of cybertronain origin!

He set it down and dusted it off before opening the cabinet. Inside were soft blankets with planet designs on it and clean undamaged bottles for sparklings. Bulkhead was immediately confused when he saw what was inside but slowly took some blankets and bottles just in case.

He had a feeling that it would come in handy for later.

Meanwhile the others explored the radius of the wreckage, Bumblebee carefully stayed away from the still burning fires that were slowly dying down and he almost tripped on a weirdly shaped burnt ball. In fact... the scout looked around. There were a lot of the weirdly shaped burnt balls.

He held his door wings up high and his vents shut tight as he tipped toed through the ruckus.

Bumblebee stepped in some mud and he buzzed loudly out of surprise. He looked down at his pede and got it out of the mud. The wet dirt slid off of his yellow pede and it left behind a darkish blue stain. He knew instantly that it was frame energon.

He whirled lowly as he felt fear creep into his spark and he looked around anxiously.

When he took a few more steps, the young scout stepped once more on something but this time it spoke. "I love you Radar." Bumblebee jumped up and aimed his servos down at the thing he stepped in despite not having his blasters out. His spark calmed down once he saw what it really was so he bent down and picked it up.