Chapter 16

" ":Talking
' ':Thoughts
" ":Writing
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
FLASHBACK

No Pov:

Amou:"Y/n...become my partner and together we could rule this school as our own. I'll even spare your brother." Amou said.

In the previous school Fudou and Y/n attended, Fudou can be seen all bloodied and on the ground as Y/n and Amou were the only one's left standing

Hearing Amou's offer, Y/n narrows his eyes as a indication of not agreeing to her terms. This makes Amou smile.

Amou:"Hmpth! Very well then, let's settle this once qnd for all, Y/n Nomura!" She yelled as she dashes towards Y/n.

And so, Amou dashes as Y/n also takes the intiative and dashes as they both get ready to throw a punch towards each other.

(Kamisato=Amou, Touma=Y/n)

FLASHBACK OVER

In the dorm room of Y/n, Fudou and Masuko. Y/n suddenly wakes up breathing heavily as he dreamed about his previous fight with Amou in his previous school.

Y/n:"*Huffx3* Damn it..." He said as he clutched his head with his right hand.

TIMESKIP

Y/n's pov:

After the nightmare or flashback I had just saw in my sleep, Fudou and Masuko were now awake as Fudou layed on the bed while Masuko was sitting on the desk as I layed on the top bunk bed.

Masuko:"Say, Y/n. You aren't as energetic as you are today, what's wrong?" He asked me worried.

Fudou:"He said he had a flashback in his dream. Specifically the incident that landed us here in the first place." He answered for me.

Masuko:"Oh...do you two want to talk about it?" He asked wanting to help.

Hearing this, I shake my head no as I don't want Masuko to get roped into anything else.

Fudou:"You know, Y/n. We can always not go to classes if you don't feel like it. I mean, it should be fine." He suggested to me.

Y/n:"But what about Rin?" I asked Fudou.