Chapter 10

" ":Talking
' ':Thoughts
" ":Writing
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
No Pov:

Right now on the rooftop, Y/n, Fudou and Rin were now up against Kyo-bo and Warabi as Y/n and Fudou are double teaming Kyo-bo

Y/n and Fudou were now currently taking turns on fighting Kyo-bo, exchanging from block and throwing an attack. Kyo-bo throws a jab towards Y/n as he side steps and catches the fist.

He then pulls him over as Fudou delivers a punch to Kyo-bo's face, using the momentum from Y/n's pull, the damage was increased, making Kyo-bo stumble back.

Seeing this, Y/n moves behind Kyo-bo as Fudou notices this. And then in unison, Y/n jumps and sends a roundhouse kick in the air towards Kyo-bo's head, with Fudou throwing a low roudhouse at Kyo-bo's feet at the same time.

Fudou:"All right! That should have go- What the!" He yelled as they both see that Kyo-bo managed to block their attacks.

Kyo-bo then grabs Y/n's leg as he throws Y/n towards Fudou, knocking them back to a fence.

Rin:"Y/n! Fudou!" She yelled in worry.

Fudou:"Were alright. Just focus on Warabi!" He said to her as both him and Y/n dash towards Kyo-bon.

As the fight between Kyo-bo, Y/n and Fudou was happening, Rin and Warabi was ready to fight with Warabi's stance including her to swing her sword around the sky to confused her opponent.

Rin:"Here I come, Warabi!" She yelled at Warabi as she dashes towards her.

Rin then throws a vertical slash towards Warabi, but in one swift moment, Warabi sidesteps and rotates in the air as she lands behind Rin on her one leg as a wound was now visible on Rin's shoulder, which caught both mine and Fudou's attention.

Fudou:"Y/n, did you see what just happened?" He asked me while holding onto one of Kyo-bo's paw.

Y/n then nods in agreement as Fudou let's out a sigh of relief.

Fudou:"Great, cause I sure didn't." He finished as he let's go of Kyo-bo.

Warabi:"Syo, syo, syo~ Princess Oni, you fool." She mocked Rin. "You should know how many years I've been sitted on the Five Swords. Did you seriously think I would be weaker than the beast that I employ?" She asked Rin.

After that demonstration of skill, Rin then reaches for her wound and rips out a large metal needle, which shocked Fudou, but not Y/n