Chapter 2

" ":Talking
' ':Thoughts
ABC:"WRITING (FOR Y/N)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Y/n's pov:

Fudou:"Smell you later!" He yelled at the girls as we both jump off the window.

We then landed on a roof of a passageway as we jump off of it and land on the ground as we still continue to run off. But all of a sudden, Rin apparently ran after us as she appears right behind us.

Rin:"Hold it right there!" She yelled at us as she land on the ground and ran after us.

Fudou:"Damn it! She's chasing us!?" He yelled as we continue to run with my hands still inside my hoodie's pockets.

Rin:"Just how far are you two going to make me chase you?" She asked us.

Fudou:"Is it against school rules to leave school ground?" He asked her out of curiousity.

Rin:"Men of the Academy must request permission from the Five Swords to leave school grounds!" She answered.

Fudou:"Are you frikkin' kidding me!?" He yelled in frustration.

We then continue to ran as I purposely slow my pace and pass by Fudou.

Fudou:"Oi! Y/n, what are yo-" He cut himself off as I dodge Rin's downwards vertical slash.

I then jump back to where Fudou was as Rin pursues me with another vertical slash, this time upwards as I mearly quickly step to my right and dodge. Then, using the momentum from the slash, she brings her sword back and does a horizontal slash, which I dodge by moving back. She then threw barrages of sword slashes which I mearly dodge with ease.

Y/n:'This is getting boring.' I said in my head while dodging Rin's attacks and my hands STILL in mt hoodie's pockets.

Then she threw another vertical slash to me and as always I dodged it, but this time, Fudou kicks her blade to the right, finally making her stop pursuing me. If she was pursuing my love...then I still would be running.

Fudou:"Hey, don't forget about me and who though you could hit my brother like that?" He said to her as she gets back into a stance.

Rin:"You have good relfexses, quiet one." She compliment me, ignoring my brother.

I then whisper on Fudou's ears as he I tell him to say these to the Masked girl.

Fudou:"He says, his also impress on how you can swing that big sword of yours, despite your small appearance." He relayed to her as I nodded.

Rin:"It's clear as day that you two have natural talent, but it's also clear that you two have done your training as well." She complimented the both of us as my smile turns into a frown, from the mention of our training.

Fudou:"Well, how about we stop this fighting and continue to talk on how amazing we are. I do like a girl who has muscle." He teased her as it doesn't seem effevtive.

Rin:"Too much muscles will only hinder the ability to breathe properly. That is the way of the Kashima Shinden Jikishinkage Academy. Mirrored breathing." She revealed her style as she takes a stance.

" She revealed her style as she takes a stance