Chapter 6

" ":Talking
' ':Thoughts
" ":Writing
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Y/n's pov:

Me ans Mary-san were now currently having a fight in what look's like to be behind the steps of the schoolbuilding's entrance as she sends multiple thrusting attacks, which I dodged with ease with both of my hands still in my hoodie's pockets.

(Android 17=Y/n)

After a while of thrusting her rapier at me, she finally backs off and get into a stance.

Mary:"Quite the fast reflexes, no wonder your able to beat my Choka." She complimented me. "But, this time. You'r facing her big sister. One of the Supreme Five Swords!" She yelled as she goes for thrust to my face.

I then parry it with the back of my arm, but all of a sudden, she manages to reel it in quickly and manages to stab the back of my neck, making it bleed a little as she jump away and into a stance.

(Fudou=Y/n)

Mary:"Look's like that caught you by surprise as expected. Well, get used to it you pig, as you will tase the full extent of my tortous correction!" She yelled as she comes at me again.

I then dodge all of her thrust again, but this time. I managed to find an opening. So, I went and dashed towards, but to my surprise she manages to reel in her rapier again as it aims for my chest. I then instantly stop my assault and jump away.

Mary:"Oh~ that was quite close. I'm impressed." She said. "However, I won't make the same mistake again." She said as she get's into a stance.

Y/n:'This is bad. If I don't take the initiative, I'll just dwindle away slowly from her piercing attacks." I said in my head as I think of a way to counter her fighting style.

After a while of thinking, I then thought of an idea. I then let go of my stance, that made Mary-san confused.

Mary:"Oh? What's wrong, do you surrender and finally accept your correction, you pig?" She asked me.

I then bent down and grabbed 2 pebbles as I then stood back up and went into a fight stance again as Mary get's her guard up again.

Mary:"A pebble? Are you planning on throwing that to me? Quite the underhanded tactic, but it wont help you in this situation." She pointed out.