- "Lord Hao ! Since these 3 pain in the ass are gone, how about trying on some more kimonos?" says Nichrom happily as he opened the curtain, holding a few kimonos

I turn my head to look at him. I see his face stiffen and then a smirk appears on his face. Before closing the curtain abruptly. "I am very sorry Lord Hao! Please, take as much time as you need, I'll make sure no one bothers you"

*What's wrong with him?* I sigh and look in front of me to understand what is wrong.

That's when I realize I'm on my knees, my face a few centimeters from Hao's lower abdomen, my hands on his thighs.

I feel the red in my cheeks as I look up to see Hao looking at me, eyes wide, one hand on the wall of the booth behind me.

I remain silent, my mouth dry. Without even thinking, my gaze goes down on his neck and continues on his chest. His muscles are contracted and his torso rises to the rhythm of his breaths which become stronger. I continue to lower my gaze to linger on his abs.

I feel my hands go down delicately on his thighs as my glance settles on his private parts. With my face a few inches away, I can see his little him getting tighter and tighter in his pants.

Without realizing it, I pass my tongue over my lips and bite my lower lip. Hao grabs my chin with his left hand, forcing me to raise my head to look into his eyes.

He brings his face close to mine and whispers in a deep husky voice "stop doing that" while he is stroking my bottom lip with his finger. The only emotion I can see in his brown eyes is luxury.

I suddenly recover my senses, get up and rush out of the cabin. I put my hand on my heart and start to breathe slowly to try to calm myself down.

- "Y/N! You're all red. Are you feeling well?" says Opacho worried.

- "Don't worry Opacho. I'm sure Y/N is doing just fine" Nichrom says with a big, implied smile.

I look at Nichrom with a death glare before looking at Opacho "Yeah, don't worry, I'm fine."

- "Opacho is relieved" she says happily "can we go for a walk after this? I want everyone to see us in our dresses! Pleeeeeease!"

- "Do you want us to go out dressed like this?!" I look at her, her big eyes begging me. impossible to say no to her. I sigh then smile weakly "Sure."

I then move to Nichrom "You, we need to talk" Nichrom and I go to the cashier, leaving Opacho near the booths.

- "It's not what you think!" I say, wanting to set the record straight

- "Of course not" he says with a wink "don't worry, I'll be discreet"

- "There is no need to be discreet since nothing happened!"

- "Really ?" he says, raising his eyebrows.

- "Really !"

- "If you want" he said, rolling his eyes, not believing me at all "so, here are the prices for the clothes"

I look at the receipt to see the price and "How can it be so expensive?!"