Chapter 22

(A/N - Hi guys! It's been a while! Sorry that I haven't been posting. I've gotten many comments hoping for me to update and I finally got the chance to!

During the summer I started my first summer job so I couldn't update much or even think of what to write. But now summer is almost over (for me at least it is) so I stopped my job to go back to where I live.

It's not super long but I hope you'll be satisfied.

Enjoy! ;) )

3rd Pov -

Time passed very quickly. Toshinori got back to work as All Might maybe around 1-2 months later after he started rehabilitation training under Izuku and Chiyo. He understood the importance of breaks after all this time with Izuku, so he did set a line between his stable career and personal life. Because of this line, his injury also didn't worsen as much as it might have in another world.

Another thing that developed is the obvious infatuation that the 2 young boys have with Izuku. Katsuki has continued training with Izuku and strengthened his resolve to become number one. Minoru also started doing light training so he could also become a hero. On that note, because of Izuku's interruption in their lives and putting the Mineta father in jail, Minoru has had developments in his personality and respect for people in general that he probably wouldn't have had had his father continued influencing him all throughout his childhood. So now he has several friends in school.

Izuku Pov -

The boys are 14 now, and just need to wait for 1 more year until they can take the entrance exam to the UA hero course. The boys were in school, and where am I? I was called in by the government to go undercover. Apparently, because Toshi is going to be teaching at UA this year, they want me to be there for some extra precaution against villains. They think that there is an organization out there that is making it their goal to kill All Might.

"So let me get this straight, you want me to go undercover at UA to be extra protection? Does Nezu and the UA staff know about this?"

"No not yet, Nezu has been made aware of the situation because of your relation to him, but you will tell the staff yourself. I trust that you can go undercover quite nicely, you do look the age." My good friend, the president, informed me.

"Alright, I'll do it, it could be fun. And I'm guessing you want me to keep my identity a secret? If so, I must tell you that I will have to tell only 2 children about my situation, otherwise.. well that can lead to different problems."

"Ah yes, the Young children Katsuki Bakugo and Minoru Mineta. Go ahead and tell them, but be sure to tell them that your mission is supposed to be secret so they can't tell others."

"Naturally. And I'm guessing you already have a fake identity made for me?"

"Yes indeed. This folder here contains all your necessary background information. You will be known as Izuku Midoriya. Please refer to the information in this folder as your history when people ask. The small details that aren't mentioned, you can make up something that you think will fit." He hands me a folder. It's pretty thick and most likely also contains all my fake certificates, like my fake birth certificate, and information about my fake family.

"Inko Midoriya, is she a fake identity created to accommodate my situation?"

"Ah no, she's actually a secret undercover agent from the Special Division. We have her permission to use her name as your legal guardian and 'mother'. So you will be seeing her more often. You don't have a father because he died when you were still a baby and you have no siblings. So it's only you and her in the paperwork."

I looked over the information and filed it all in my brain. I memorized it all so I gave back the file. "May I ask, why is it that you are issuing me this mission and not the HPSC (Hero Public Safety Commission) President?" Of course I know, but I need to be sure.