Chapter 1

Izuku decided that he wanted to explore this beautiful planet. Don't get him wrong, he has explored almost all the other planets, but with Earth he felt something pull him in. Something begging him to come home. And he decided to listen to the feeling and comply.

He started his descent towards earth but as he got closer he could feel the significant difference between this beautiful planet and a lot of those other planets he has visited in the past. Most of those were unpleasant either if it was the bland environment or nothing at all. Even the unpleasant air that he didn't want to breathe in. Yes he doesn't need to breathe but it is still refreshing and helps him calm himself. While with Earth the first few things he noticed are: the refreshing air and breeze that flows through his hair. Plus the exotic life forms that he sees in front of him.

The second Izuku landed he felt the soft, wet grass between his toes and the leaves brushing against his face. He looked around, it was all different shades of green that were flowing and swaying with the direction of wind. He could sense the way the wind went, the water flowing in a nearby creek, and the buzzing and chirping from the insects. Even a few birds in the distance could be heard making a sound of a mixture between croaking and screeching.

Izuku decided that he wanted to head to the creek first and see what was around over there. He started walking through the forest listening for the sound of the water to make sure that he was going the right way. After about 10 minutes he arrived at a beautiful little spring with the creak connecting to it from where it was flowing downstream. He could hear the sound of a waterfall a little further away where he guessed the creak was flowing from.

Izuku wanted to test the water so he entered the water with his Peplos and all. (AN - The peplos is a long white tunic with a belt fastened at the hip that is typically worn by women in ancient greece. Just go with it since Izuku looks good in it anyways.) The water was cool and refreshing. It was also drinkable from what he had seen the few birds do.

This was how he spent quite some time on Earth. Earth in general was a whole lot smaller than many other planets he's visited and also the universe in general, but he could discover new things each day and learn about them. Apparently after he had gone all over the world, he figured out that that one species of birds that had a mixed cry of croaking and screeching was the only animal on this planet. Izuku found that incredibly boring as he had started feeling that this place was what he called home.

After a couple more 100 years new species of birds showed up until the first Pterodactyl showed up. After the first one, many came with, even some new types like the Archaeopteryx that looked closely like a bird and even a completely unrelated type called the Brachiosaurus. After the first few came many new ones came, and with that a new ecosystem and food chain. It was about 6,700 years after the first now named 'dinosaurs' showed up, and this was now the time to birth a completely new type of dinosaur. The Tyrannosaurus Rex showed up. Everything changed with its appearance. The world became from a world of peace and coexistence to a world of chaos where the strong feeds on the weak. And the T-rex (short for Tyrannosaurus Rex) dominated that top spot with it's strong and sharp jaws, its large thick tail and it's fast running speed. It was dubbed the Apex predator. There was just one set back for the T-rex. The predator's could never do anything to Izuku. Izuku was the guardian of the forest and nothing could change that. All animals and dinosaurs knew that Izuku was truly the one who ruled.

That was how the system went for several millions of years. Until that fateful century where an incredibly strong radiation killed off the dinosaurs. This particular radiation was so deadly that it killed off all animals, dinosaurs, and plants in its path. All except Izuku. It went on for a full 100 years. It first killed the plants and the weaker animals then moved onto the heavier and stronger animals then came the fateful time for the dinosaurs to go to rest. Now what was this radiation that killed off all life on Earth? It was a mixture of the sun's components, destroyed asteroid molecules from outer space, and the dead dinosaur atoms that mixed together to create the deadly radiation. The end of the Dinosaur age came with time and their own existence. Izuku resolved to go back to checking on what has changed in the universe during his time on earth to wait for the radiation to clear out.

After about 50 years all the radiation was cleared out of the atmosphere and ground, which resulted in Izuku returning to see what he could do. He let earth regrow and adapt to let new species of animals and plants come into existence.

10,000 years later Earth had once again become a beautiful place that always mesmerised Izuku. Nothing surprised him anymore. Well that was until he came upon things that looked very similar to him. These things still acted like animals but had a much more human like appearance which made him surprised. He didn't know what to think. He had finally after trillions years of life found people that looked like him. 2 arms and legs. 2 eyes. A nose. A mouth. 2 ears. And a body. Just like him.

Izuku just stared at first until he decided to head towards them. When he did, he did expect them to come with hesitancy and fear but he didnt expect them to not know how to talk, or to walk and sit like they would. After some time they warmed up to him because of his similar outlook as them and his gentleness that always seemed to make anything and everything like and listen to him. He experienced many things with them. Izuku taught them how to be like him and talk and walk. How to hunt. How to learn and many more. But he also experienced the sadder things like when they died to a huge land swimming creature with 30 rows of teeth, or during the first ever ice age. He also experienced the cave men as he called them evolve into humans and many more. He experienced how the eqyptian pyramids were built. How wars went and the first ever dive into the deep darkness of the ocean. Izuku was also very often scrutinized against for whatever abilities he had and was forced to burn at the stake. He experienced blood, betrayal, and pain but also happiness, fun and love.