Chapter 7

(A/N - Hello! I'm back! I'm really happy that you all let me have some time during and after my exams to relax. Anyways, here's the next chapter!)

(P.S. - All names that you have never heard of before were just made up by me. There is no specific meaning at all. Some names though are actual names and have Japanese meanings. I used these names because they were just what popped up in my head while writing. Just a warning. Some are from manga and Anime that I have read before.)

Izuku stood outside waiting for the class to arrive. 3 minutes later the first students came. Surprisingly it was the spiky redhead. The 2 stood there in silence for the next 5 minutes waiting for the rest of the class to arrive. They arrived walking leisurely while chattering on about what school would be like for the next 3 years.

"Your way too late. Time is precious if you want to work and become a good hero." The students stopped talking and stood in front of Izuku waiting for him to explain his instructions. "Today you will be doing a few tests to decide how much potential you have. We'll be testing your normal physical abilities without quirk usage, the same test again but with quirks, your critical thinking to get out of a tough situation and a few more tests. These tests will take up the entire day, so place your energy into the things that you are most confident in. Just do your overall best and do not slack."

"Sir, isn't there some kind of entrance ceremony this morning? Plus don't we have classes with other teachers?" A black haired boy, Nioshia Sukio, asked. "Oh yes there is, but here in this school I can do almost anything. My classes have always become top heroes after they graduate, plus the government and school knows that whoever I teach becomes the best. So I can teach however I want."

A few students stood there in awe that they had such a cool teacher. "Just so you know, If anyone is below my expectations and doesn't have enough determination to become a better hero for all the right reasons. You will be expelled." Izuku said with a glint of cruel amusement in his eyes. The students shivered in fear and mentally prepared themselves.

The testing had started and it was as clear as day that the students had to work on both quirkless fitness and mental acuity. The quirked portion of the test went fairly well. Quite a few students had received advice on how to more properly apply their quirks to the stations after they had gone. This caused the whole class to gain a certain respect for him. Many were even happy that he would be their teacher for their entire duration of school at UA.

By far the best students in most aspects of the testing were Toshinori and the spiky redhead, Enji Todoroki. Toshinori was by far the best with quirkless fitness and in the high category for the same test while using quirks. Though it was still noticeable to Izuku how he tensed up when using a bit too much of One for All. The bad aspect was that he would have to help Toshinori a bit more in the topic of analyzing situations and in thinking how to solve situations sneakily without rushing in head first.

Todoroki on the other hand was quite outstanding in the mental factor of the testing. He knew how to calmly analyze situations that needed more preparation and stealth. His quirk could use more improvements. He should also work more of his core strength which also includes working out his legs, chest and back muscles. He was overall very good.

The only thing that was left on the schedule for today was for each student to spar against either Izuku or Sora. (Izuku had been given permission to call him that.) All the students were tired out from the intense testing and were about to drop. Just as Izuku was going to explain the last and final test, Torino came out as he was late trying to convince Nana to come after school while also helping her with her paperwork. "Hey sorry I'm late Izuku!"

"Nah, don't mind it, the tests before didn't really need you to be here. Though I am happy you are here now, as this test will need to include all of us." Torino and the class were confused at this. 'Wasn't this the last test?!' everyone shouted in their heads. As if hearing them, Izuku let out an ominous chuckle. "Let's get to it then, shall we."

Izuku began explaining the last thing on the agenda to everyone. "Ok so for the last test today, and the deciding factor of your continued stay here in UA. You will be sparing against the 2 of us all separately. I will take half the class and Sora will take the other. If you haven't figured it out already, Sora is my assistant teacher and thus the second in command for anything relating to this class from now on." Izuku said completely oblivious to how the students were panicking internally about having 2 cruel teachers.

"Ok so, Nioshia, Todoroki, Yagi, Sendui, Maki, Hyugo, Akito, Haru, Washiami and Kotaro. You 10 will be sparing with me. Go stand over there please." he pointed to the left of him where there were a few big stones to sit on. "Mioshi, Sakura, Sami, Echeru, Yotoku, Bachimaru, Sugiomi, Yui, Casetera and Takehara. You 10 will be going with Sora, real name - Sorahiko Torino. Hero name - Gran Torino. You will be standing on the opposite and he will explain the rest. Now I hop to."

Everyone splits up and head to their respective areas. Izuku arrives and stares each of the kids in the eyes. He's thinking of how to do this. "Ok, here's what we're gonna do. Each of you will be pairing up and having spars against each other. I will be fighting 2 of you each at the same time while the rest of you spar. I'm going to say this now. The people who are not fighting me, are doing quirkless sparring. If you're with me we will go 2 against 1 with quirks. This will let me gain an insight into how well you fight overall and how well you can adapt to the people you're working with. Plus it allows me to see how efficiently you use your quirks during battle. Keep in mind no tactics that could critically injure your teammate or the bystanders should be used. Do you understand what to do?"

"Yes sir!"

"Oh none of the sir stuff, it makes me feel old." The students chuckled at his comment. "Ok, Maki, Sendui. You two are up against me first. The rest go find a partner and begin sparring. Without using your quirks." The students besides Maki and Sendui left to begin.

"Ok come at me with everything you've got." Both nodded and got into position.