내 동생

|MY SISTER|

I changed my clothes totally ignoring the fact that I had someone's blood on my hands and got out of Damiwon towards our residence. I bumped into So Oraboni on the way. He went out of the palace that's why he was late.

So Oraboni was not in a great state. No matter how bad Queen Yoo treated him she was his mother at the end of the day.

The Queen's death was shocking to myself. Last night she was alright while talking to me. Her death didn't make sense at all. I had no idea what made her die because it was ordered by the King that the cause of death will not be revealed to anyone. The only thing I heard was that Yo was with her in her last moments.

As soon as I spotted Yo, I ran into his arms and whispered, "Are you alright?"

Next action he did shocked me, He pushed me away from him and glared at So who was standing beside me.

"It was you, right?"

"Prince Y-"

"Don't support him Jihyun," he interrupted my words while gripping my wrist tightly pulling me with him.

"What do you think you are doing?" So held my other hand stopping Yo from taking me with him.

"It seems you forgot, she is my wife and I can take her anywhere I want," Yo glared at So.

I looked at So Oraboni so that he leaves my hand before things slip out of control but instead he pulled me like my hand like he was playing tug of war against Yo.

"Before becoming your wife, she was my sister. Act respectfully," So snapped back.

Both of them were giving each other deadly stare which I ended up breaking by pulled my away from both of them.

"Firstly, ouch! My hand hurts...... Secondly, Oraboni I'll come back after having a talk with him. Please understand," I informed So and then followed Yo to our room.

One thing I noticed on the way, Yo was behaving differently.

"I came as soon as I heard, I'm sorry for being late," I held his hands while looking up into his eyes as we made it inside our room.

He looked away avoiding me.

"Yo, What's wrong?"

"I don't know what to do anymore," his voice cracked when he spoke.

The tone in which he spoke somehow broke my heart. Yo was crying. This was the second time I was seeing him cry. I knew he never breaks down for any small reasons. Losing his mother must have been a great shock. I couldn't even imagine what would have happened to me if I lost my mother right in from of my eyes.

I pulled his hands around my waist trying to give him a hug but then he pushed me yet again.

"Don't! Just don't, stay away from me," he hissed.

"But-"

"Leave Jihyun, I need some time alone. Please," Yo pleaded.

I just stood there looking at Yo's sudden mood swing. A moment ago he brought me over after fighting with So Oraboni and now he wanted me to leave.

"Okay, I'll leave if that's what you want me to do," I took a deep breath and walked towards the door biting my lips trying not to let a sob out in front of him.

Yo asking me to leave him alone during such situation made me anxious. Wasn't it my duty as a wife to stay by his side during hard times?

Ironically, it felt like he wanted me to leave from his life.

Was that it?

Or was I overthinking everything?