비밀

"Lady, Prince Yo wants to have a chat with you," Haewon entered my room.

"Go and tell him that I have no plans of doing that." I replied as I took a sip of my tea.

That's what I have been doing since that day. But Wang Yo's personality was making it harder as time passed. He would come in my way to get me talk to him or pull me with him if I ignore him.

"My lady, please. If you don't he said he'll take my life," Haewon pleaded.

Now he threats my maid as well.

I bust the door open as I got out and saw him standing outside with that smirk on since I came out.

"What the hell is your problem? Why would kill Haewon. Are you crazy?"

"Don't you think you are being really rude to your husband, bu-in?"

"Ha.." I scoffed.

"So you being my husband, what did you do? Oh-wait let me tell you. You hurt my Oraboni right on front of me. I know you hate him and all but didn't you think of me? Didn't you know it was going to hurt me? As a husband aren't you supposed to think about your wife's feelings? But did you? Oh, let me inform you, you did not. And now instead of apologizing you are trying to act like my husband. Where did that husband went on Eun's birthday?" I spat everything out without a break.

I was trying to catch my breath. Once I was done I gave him a one last glare and got out of the household. I heard him scream my name but I didn't care. I asked Haewon not to follow me and to keep an eye on Eunbyeol till I return.

I went to Damiwon to meet Haesoo but the doors were closed because of the drought in the kingdom. It was ruled that we were not allowed to enter and people inside were not allowed to leave the place. I ended up not meeting Haesoo.

I went to the lake since it was the only place came to my mind. I took a seat inside a boat I noticed nears the shores.

What are you even doing here, Hwang Hyuna?

I removed my phone from my skirt's pocket and switched it on. My lockscreen wallpaper flashed on the screen. It was a sneaky photo I clicked while crushing on Yohan.

Good old days!

I was randomly scrolling through the gallery while looking at the photos in there which made me miss my family and my special force teammates more then I already did.

I was staring at the group photo of our team when we had a BBQ party during our vacation after our mission ended.

I miss them...

My teammates were so kind and welcoming when I entered the team totally different from what I had expected. Since I was the youngest they used to take care of me all the time. There was this teammate called Lee Hyuksoo. He was practically Yohan's only friend. Hyuksoo Sunbae himself was really attractive and had good social skills compared to Yohan. There were other team members called Kang Jungmin, Go Juyeon and Jung Gunil in our team.

Remembering those times when we used to whine and talk behind our captain's back made me realize how important and precious those time were for me. I had so many people around me who actually knew about me. Here, I definitely had people who cared about me but the problem was I had no one to speak of my mind just because I wanted to be careful and I didn't wanted to be selfish by bothering anyone with my problems. Haesoo on the other side, the only one I actually can be freely with was busy with the work so I barely talked to her.

I want to run away from everything.....

I am sick of pretending......

I want to go and shout that my name is Hwang Hyuna not Kang Jihyun......