엄마

"Mine"

Wang Yo glanced Jihyun who was sleeping in his arms peacefully.

"Ani"

He heard Jihyun's voice.

"Are you awake?"

"Ani, I'm not yours. I belong to myself and you are mine too", she whispered as she closed her eyes wrapping her arms around Yo.

"Is that so?"

"Hmm..... And if you try to marry someone else saying a man can marry many times then I'll kill them", She stretched her neck to meet his eyes.

"Whom? You'll kill me?", He whispered back.

"Ani, the one who'll be marrying you", she replied with a cheeky smile on her face.

"This is the reason why I married you. You are the only one who looks this cute while threatening someone"

"Did you just call me cute?", Jihyun's eyes widened after hearing to Wang Yo's confession.

"Are you blushing?", Wang Yo laughed at Jihyun who stood up from the bedding and rushed out of his..... their room.

"He's going to make me crazy", Jihyun held her hand clutching her chest trying to calm herself.

Jihyun successfully ran into the Damiwon without running into Yo to get a bath and change into fresh clothings.

"Jihyun-ah"

"Princess Raon, good morning"

"Are you alright?", The princess asked Jihyun playfully.

"My head hurts a little but I'm fine"

"Only head?"

"PRINCESS, Nothing happened last night. I got drunk", Jihyun spat out quickly since she didn't wanted to be misunderstood.

"And?"

"Passed out"

"Seriously? On your wedding night?", Raon couldn't believe Jihyun's words.

Jihyun nodded and looked at her feet feeling embarassed.

"But Jihyun you know what comes next, right? You need to bear a heir"

"I have no plans of that for now, Princess", Jihyun's words surprised Raon.

Of course, this is Goryeo not Seoul......

"I don't mean l don't want a child with To but we have Eunbyeol, right? I want to do good as a mother. She still needs a mother and I should be there by her side. Atleast till she can take care of herself", Jihyun explained.

After listening to Jihyun's words the princess's eyes become red.

"Thank you for thinking about Eunbyeol, Jihyun. I was always concerned about her growing without a mother. I tried my best but it never worked to be honest but I think you will be an amazing mother. I'm sure of it"

Jihyun was left speechless as the Princess expressed herself.

"I'm glad it's you, Jihyun", the princess gave Jihyun a heartful hug as Jihyun hugged her back.

"Raon-ah", Someone's voice seperated the girls.

It was Baek Ah. His eyes were filled with tears surprising both girls.

"Hae Nui, she left us"