유왕후

|QUEEN YOO|

 Jihyun regained her conscious and she looked around the room. The room was huge and fancy. She stood up holding her head since it was hurting. She looked around to find the exit but that's when the door opened.

"I finally met you", a lady wearing a bright red lipstick said with a smirk on her face.

"Who are you?"

"I'm the one who got rejected by you earlier this morning. So I had my ways to meet you"

"Queen Yoo?", Jihyun asked.

"Sit here, I have something to offer you"

Jihyun sat on the opposite side of the Queen's table as the court maid poured tea and left. Jihyun was trying to figure out what is going inside the queen's mind.

"Have some tea"

"Who knows what is inside it?", Jihyun replied raising her eyebrows.

"You-"

"How can I trust someone who kidnapped me just because they have to say something? That's a suicidal action", Jihyun cut off the Queen's words.

The Queen suddenly started to laugh confusing Jihyun.

"I'm really starting to like you", she said while laughing, totally impressed by Jihyun.

"Can you come to the point please?"

"Okay then. Do you really care about So or you are just faking it?"

"Excuse me?"

That rude words of Queen Yoo had definitely offended Jihyun.

"Then you must have an idea about what he did few days ago. All I want to say is I'd consider taking So back as my son but I need you to do something", The Queen continued.

"Marry my son Yo"