xxɪx. ʀᴜɴᴀᴡᴀʏs

Comenzar desde el principio

The Lockeheart girl rolled her eyes. "And he called Dustin mental." She muttered, Robin leaned towards her ear. "Maybe he really does have rabies." She said. "Hello! Hello!" Steve yelled again. "S sibling!" Savannah called making him turn towards them and shine the light directly in their faces. "Steve, what are you doing?" Nancy asked, wincing as the bright light momentarily blinded her.

"He's here. Henderson. That little shit, he's here. He's like.." Steve panted. "He's in the walls or something. Just listen." He told them. The four went quiet, looking at Steve weirdly. "Dustin. Dustin! Dustin!" He began to yell again, turning away from the group. "Dustin! Dustin! Can you hear me?" He yelled.

"That brings us to the question you first raised." Dustin's distorted voice said. "How and why is there a gate at Lover's Lake?" Jasper's mouth dropped a bit.

"Dustin!" Nancy yelled. "Dustin?" Savannah asked as she walked around the small circle table. "Dustin!" Jasper cupped her hands over her mouth. "All right, either this kid can't hear us or he's being a total douchebag." Steve muttered. "I don't think Curly-Fries would purposely be a douche." Savannah muttered, looking around the Wheeler's house. "Will found a way." Nancy suddenly said. "What?" Jasper asked the brunette.

"Will. He found a way to speak to Joyce through the lights." Nancy walked away and towards a lamp, trying to turn it on. "The switch. Try the switch." Steve pointed to the light switch on the wall. Nancy tried, it failed. "It's not working." She said frustrated.

Steve angled his flashlight towards the chandelier in the hall, seeing tiny sparkles cover the lights. "Guys?" He asked making them all turn to see what he was looking as. "Are you seeing this?" He asked. The group walked forwards, towards the light. Nancy was the first to stick her hand out and touch the sparkle-like particles.

Savannah stuck her hand out, curiously. She wiggled her fingers around in the sparkles, her hand tingling making her giggle. "It tickles." She laughed. Robin, Jasper, and Eddie reached their hands out afterwards. "It.. it does tickle." Jasper muttered as they all moved their hands around in the sparkles. "It kinda feels good." Robin said lowly.

Nancy pulled her hand away, her mind forming an idea. "Does anyone know Morse code?" She asked. "No." Robin, Steve, and Sav said at the same time. "Wait, does SOS count?" Eddie asked. Jasper rolled her eyes. "Of course it does, dumbass." She insulted.

•••

VIOLA SMILED AS SHE handed Holly a pink peg, watching as the young girl placed it in the Lite-Brite. "I really like it, Holls." She complimented as the bunny slowly came together. Holly looked over at her and smiled. "Thank you, Vee."

Lucas then suddenly walked in making Viola look up at him, confused. He walked over to where the Lite-Brite was plugged in and pulled the cord making it turn off, the bunny loosing it's bright color. Holly looked over to Lucas, annoyed. "Hey!" She yelled. Dustin suddenly ran in, picking up the Lite-Brite and running out.

"What the hel- heck." Viola corrected herself. When she first started becoming close to Holly she sweared on her life she would never curse around her. "Come on!" Lucas told her, picking up the pegs. "What-?"
"Come on!" He yelled again, interrupting her. Viola sighed and turned to Holly. "I'm sorry." She said, giving Holly a side hug before running after the boys.

The Lockeheart girl followed them upstairs quickly, the four ran into Nancy's room, Lucas closing the door once Erica made it in. They sat on the side of Nancy's bed and began to fill the whole Lite-Brite with pegs, Viola watching with a confused face.