xxɪx. ʀᴜɴᴀᴡᴀʏs

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Vee!" Holly called making her turn. She saw the blonde girl on the floor playing with the Lite-Brite. "What's up, Holls?" Viola asked, walking towards her. "Can we finish now? I'm kinda half way done." She looked back at her Lite-Brite while tilting her head. Viola smiled, sniffling. "Of course." She walked over to Holly and sat on the floor besides the blonde girl. "What are we making?" She asked. "A bunny, like from this morning. Did you forget, silly?" Holly laughed, setting the colored pegs in front of Viola. "I guess I did." She chuckled. laying on her stomach besides the youngest Wheeler child.

•••

NANCY OPENED HER HOUSES front door, said house was covered in vines and tinted in a dark filter with particles flying everywhere. Much different from how it looked normally.

"Might be time to get a maid, Wheeler." Robin joked as she walked in behind Steve and Nancy. Savannah and the Munson's being the last to enter.

"Come on. I don't want to stay here longer than we have to." Nancy told them, making her way up the stairs. Savannah quickly followed after her, not wanting to be here long ether.

They mad their way up the stairs and turned into Nancy's room. The Wheeler girl opened her closet in a rush, reaching up and grabbing a shoe box. They walked over to her desk, placing the box down. Nancy then opened it, expecting to see guns but instead a pair of pink heeled shoes.

Nancy looked at them panicked. "Those aren't guns." Eddie said, pointing at the shoes. "Really? Gee I really thought they were." Jasper said sarcastically, flicking Eddie in the cheek. He glared at her. "These heels area bit pointy, but I was hoping for something along the lines of a deadly projectile." Robin joked. "I.. I don't understand." Nancy muttered.

"Maybe you left them somewhere else." Eddie told her. "There's a six-year-old in the house. I know where I keep my guns." Nancy said sternly. "And also, I threw these away years ago." She told them, turning back to the pink heels. Her eyes then averted to a stack of cards on the side of the box, she grabbed them and began to flip through them.

"I get that grades are important to you, but perhaps studying can wait till we get out of here." Robin suggested. "These are from sophomore chemistry." She told them before placing the cards down and pointing up at her walls. "And this... this wallpaper, this is old wallpaper." She began to walk around the room, stopping at a mirror. "And this mirror, this went to a yard sale. And you.." She grabbed a stuffed animal from the end of her bed. "you're not supposed to be here. No, I gave you to Cousin Joanna two years ago."

Her head turned towards a diary on her side table. She quickly grabbed it and began to go through it, flipping the pages as fast as she could. Freezing at one page. "What is it?" Savannah asked. "Nancy? You're freaking me out." Robin said in a scared tone.

"I think the reason that my guns aren't here—" She stopped mid sentence, preparing her next words. "is because they don't exist yet." She finished, the four behind her wore confused faces. "They don't... exist?" Eddie asked unsurely. "This diary should be full of entires. It's not. The last entry is November sixth, nineteen-eighty-three. The day Will went missing." She explained. "The day the gate opened."

Savannah's eyes widened. "We're in the past." She whispered. Nancy nodded.

"Dustin! Dustin!" Steve yelled making the group turn. That's when they finally realized he was the only one not here. They quickly ran downstairs, thinking the Harrington child was in trouble. "Dustin! Can you hear me? Dustin!" He yelled frantically, looking around the small dinning room. "Du- Hello? Hel... Hello?" Steve yelled.