I : Strange Encounters

Start from the beginning

"What the hell happen, Nat?" Clint asked.

"I don't know. There was nothing out of the blue. But there's this woman—"

"—This woman right here," Maria said as she showed them the tablet. They watched the feminine figure approach her target's waiter and handed him a drink before flirting with Natasha. "Seems like you flirted with the assassin."

"She's not a Brunnette," said Natasha as she pointed at the wig, "She does not have brown eyes either; I can see that she wore contacts."

"Anything else except that she's hot?"

"She's German and a magnificent flirt."

"Damn. That's a huge compliment when it's from you. Good flirt and good looks." Maria expressed as she handed the tablet to an agent.

"Hold on, are we not going to talk about how our boy there died?"

~~~~

Friday, 17th February 2006

Irmina sat on the edge of the Eiffel Tower's first floor, about 190 feet off the ground, enjoying the nightlife of Paris. It was different from the last time she was here but still beautiful. People are still rude to foreigners and proud of their city.

And the last time she was here was 1940.

"Ist schön wie immer." [As beautiful as always.] 

"King. Target in sights." [in German]

"Got it," Irmina said as she turned to look at the sniper and waved at them with a cocked head. The one behind the scope? The one and only Natasha Romanoff smirked and definitely was impressed with the German assassin.

Irmina jumped down and blended into the group despite wearing her assassin suit and katanas hung by her side. She noticed several people heading towards her target, but they were to protect him while she was there to eliminate him. "Monsieur." She called out, tapping on his shoulder, her target turned, and in a split second, his heart had a knife. "Target's eliminated."

The man was shocked and fell to the ground. There was just enough time for her to give him a painless death. No one noticed, it was raining, and no one couldn't care as they walked past the dying man, the agents frantically tried to get to him, but they were too late. He was dead the moment Irmina set her eyes on him. Irmina started to run when she noticed several agents headed toward her.

"Rendevouz point?" Irmina asked, more like ordered.

"20 Blocks straight." The voice in her ear said as she climbed onto the roof. Irmina kept running until she noticed a motorcycle that was following her below.

The rider was the redhead from the bar.

"We need to meet outside of work," Irmina exclaimed with a smile as she jumped from rooftop to rooftop. The next thing she knew was an arrow through her leg, resulting in her falling from four stories. She landed hard on the street, and the woman from the bar was there.